PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How can I get this phone the cheapest way possible!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
I was told the phone was 649 full retail. This makes sense because my TP was about the same and so it my TP2
told by? radioshack definitely has it for 499, so sprint corporate probably has it at 449, if best buy quoted 649 you can probably count on 449 because they'll probably price match
Old 05-24-2010, 11:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO/TP2 for World phone Use

Bootup is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
I was told the phone was 649 full retail. This makes sense because my TP was about the same and so it my TP2
Don't compare Winmo phones pricing to Android phones.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (TP2 Biznitch: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I spoke with a rep on the phone and Sprint corporate price is 449. Im only eligable for my $75 upgrade but they are going to throw a $75 credit on my account when I purchase the phone. I wish I could get that damn mail in rebate though...
Old 05-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
Wirelessly posted (TP2 Biznitch: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I spoke with a rep on the phone and Sprint corporate price is 449. Im only eligable for my $75 upgrade but they are going to throw a $75 credit on my account when I purchase the phone. I wish I could get that damn mail in rebate though...
try it, it might work
Old 05-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post

Damn what the hell!? lol, I was asking a rep if they could somehow bump me up to at least $75 since I spent my $150 on a Hero for my mom for mothers day. He said he couldn't

Well, if Best buy price matches and I trade-in my TP2, I think thats the cheapest I'm going to get it. Blah.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Insatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good workInsatiable is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
Damn what the hell!? lol, I was asking a rep if they could somehow bump me up to at least $75 since I spent my $150 on a Hero for my mom for mothers day. He said he couldn't

Well, if Best buy price matches and I trade-in my TP2, I think thats the cheapest I'm going to get it. Blah.
Did you see if they would do a credit? My second line only has the $75 upgrade and I can get that and then call and they will apply an additional $75 as a credit, so I technically have the $150 discount. They won't change the eligibility...but they can credit it!

Old 05-25-2010, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Dude sell ur TP2 on CL, if you take care of it like Most of us do, and don't abuse it, i just got $240 for mine today.

Shell
Old 05-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
Dude sell ur TP2 on CL, if you take care of it like Most of us do, and don't abuse it, i just got $240 for mine today.

Shell
Ditto on this... I got $250 for mine, sold in 1 day...
Old 05-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
Ditto on this... I got $250 for mine, sold in 1 day...
The only way ur not going to get 200+ is if you have treated your phone like poo, i got mine back in NOV. Mine has never had a screen protecter on it yet. But u can be dam sure my new BABY EVO sure as hell will.. LOL

Shell
Old 05-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

My phone has the rainbow rectangle. Im just waiting a couple more days then im going to exchange it in and get either a mint refurb or a nib. I should get top dollar then.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G