PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Google I/O

Google I/O in 30 minutes. If you have an android download the app, if not follow live on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/googledevelopers

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 05-19-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:03 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Re: Google I/O

Getting pissed off. Trying to watch live on YT and it's got the little loading circle on the video still. I wonder if my work is blocking the stream.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm driving to work, will test it in 30 min
Old 05-19-2010, 12:06 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Streaming live for me...
Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

watching it on Skyfire since it won't stream at work
Old 05-19-2010, 12:22 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Working for me. HTML5 ftw
Old 05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Completely unwatchable on SkyFire. Guess I'll have to wait until it's available to watch on YT non-live.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Re: Re: Google I/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Completely unwatchable on SkyFire. Guess I'll have to wait until it's available to watch on YT non-live.
Useless with skyfire and nexus on Damn I can't wait for froyo and adobe flash 10.1

Old 05-19-2010, 12:43 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Useless with skyfire and nexus on Damn I can't wait for froyo and adobe flash 10.1

Yeah but I'm using a cripple device.

Sound doesn't even work on the Android port for TP2 yet either so I can't get the app.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

It's not that interesting anyways.

blabla html5, cool.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G