PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 01:53 AM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Upgradeing option Sprint(CS) or B.B.

Can you still go to Best Buy and get the phone for 199.99 upgrade, even if you aren't due for an upgrade yet? Assuming it's 199.99 of course after rebates and what not.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:56 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
Can you still go to Best Buy and get the phone for 199.99 upgrade, even if you aren't due for an upgrade yet? Assuming it's 199.99 of course after rebates and what not.
I would assume that the 199 price would be if you qualified for the full upgrade.

Old 05-09-2010, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

crownholder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrownholder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrownholder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Well the guy at my sprint store insisted that telesales wont be selling the phone before the actual stores will.
i thought ppcgeeks always told us not to believe store reps cause they be wrong most of the time
Old 05-09-2010, 02:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

i say radioshack becuase bb just drop sprint here

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 05-09-2010, 03:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: Tmobile/ Sprint

Arreat is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Arreat

I say a Sprint store. Only because the one I go to has a cute female rep who always gives me the oatmeal cookies out of her lunch anytime I go in. God such good cookies.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If you buy it online through sprint.com, you get free shipping and the $18 activation fee is waived.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:51 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
hell if its that cheap I wont even upgrade.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownholder View Post
i thought ppcgeeks always told us not to believe store reps cause they be wrong most of the time
I guess thats true, so we will see.
Old 05-09-2010, 04:34 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Well the guy at my sprint store insisted that telesales wont be selling the phone before the actual stores will.

well i hope not. it hasnt been the case in the past. i got the TP2 from telesales WAY before my local store here in Puerto Rico got them... they laughed that i was the way they got to see the phone.

lets see what happens with this phone.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arreat View Post
...cute female rep who always gives me the oatmeal cookies out of her lunch.... God such good cookies.
Is that what the kids are calling it these days

Edit - And to the OP: it depends. If you don't want to mess with a Mail in Rebate, go to BB. If you still feel more comfortable dealing with Sprint only, buy from a store. You can even buy over the phone. When I order something through telesales, it gets there next day. (except for things ordered on a weekend.)

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G