PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 09:58 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPCGeeks Android-site equivalent?

Sigh. All I asked for was a site, not a sob story about PPC Geeks and some heart felt reply. That's all I end up seeing in threads now.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
Sigh. All I asked for was a site, not a sob story about PPC Geeks and some heart felt reply. That's all I end up seeing in threads now.
ditto.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

First off I would like to personally thank all you supporters of PPCG! You are the folks that make this place a good hang-out and place to learn more about your device. (Not only WM)
With that being said........

OP I would highly suggest this site.
~mike

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:18 PM
xSD
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EViO 4G
Threadstarter

xSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuffxSD knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
First off I would like to personally thank all you supporters of PPCG! You are the folks that make this place a good hang-out and place to learn more about your device. (Not only WM)
With that being said........

OP I would highly suggest this site.
~mike
BRB bookmarking so I don't lose that site.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
BRB bookmarking so I don't lose that site.
I lol'd irl. Great thinking tho. Help us make our android section what it should be a equivalent of our winmo sections....just a thought.
~mike
Old 05-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:

If that's all you needed, then here you go: http://tinyurl.com/y9ddmbd
Old 05-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Founder & Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
If that's all you needed, then here you go: http://tinyurl.com/y9ddmbd
BTW nice benchmark tests for the TP2.
~mike
Old 05-08-2010, 11:50 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

The Evo definitely won't stop me from coming to this place. I've been a member here for almost 3 years now and I really hope the Android community continues to grow here. It's kinda unfortunate that the name is PPCgeeks, but although Android phones aren't considered PPC's, I think technically they are, and I hope others see it that way as well.

Wideawake: Maybe androidgeeks.com with a redirect to the Android forum here?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Founder & Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
The Evo definitely won't stop me from coming to this place. I've been a member here for almost 3 years now and I really hope the Android community continues to grow here. It's kinda unfortunate that the name is PPCgeeks, but although Android phones aren't considered PPC's, I think technically they are, and I hope others see it that way as well.

Wideawake: Maybe androidgeeks.com with a redirect to the Android forum here?
Thanks so much form you being a member and sticking with us. And the androidgeeks.com I do not own, but droidgeeks will be redirected soon.
~mike
Old 05-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Thanks so much form you being a member and sticking with us. And the androidgeeks.com I do not own, but droidgeeks will be redirected soon.
~mike
LOL, sweet!!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G