PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ebay evo again

Damn, current bid is now up to $400.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:10 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Damn, current bid is now up to $400.
I wouldnt be surprised if it gets close to a grand..lol

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

did anyone from here make a bid?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:29 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
lol...Not I. I rather play the waiting game.

CW
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
lol...Not I. I rather play the waiting game.

CW
i've been watching it...i think they're gonna pull it before the auction ends!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:35 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
i've been watching it...i think they're gonna pull it before the auction ends!
Why do you say that. It's not a violation of their terms as long as he produces the phone by the promised date.

CW
Old 05-05-2010, 05:36 PM

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
LOL, not a chance in hell, I want one but not that bad.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Why do you say that. It's not a violation of their terms as long as he produces the phone by the promised date.

CW
not if sprint finds out! i think he's selling the training model.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:49 PM

Quote:
But the discription says unopened and not used at all, so would a sprint store recieve a training model and not ever actually use it for training? Hell, I guess anything is possible.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:00 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
yea but he isn't advertising that so Sprint doesn't know if the has the phone legally or not. It's not even up to Sprint he might know someone at HTC.

CW

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G