PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 3VO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMswezey is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Mswezey Send a message via MSN to Mswezey Send a message via Yahoo to Mswezey Send a message via Skype™ to Mswezey
Re: ebay evo again

Pshh I already have my Sprint Evo 4g. Let's just say this, you thought it was orgasmic reading about and looking at online, but once it is in your hands it oh sooo....

and then I wake up in disappointment *SIGH*
Old 05-05-2010, 12:17 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
Pshh I already have my Sprint Evo 4g. Let's just say this, you thought it was orgasmic reading about and looking at online, but once it is in your hands it oh sooo....

and then I wake up in disappointment *SIGH*
hell you got me I was like how can I find out where he lives..lol jk

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My guess is it's a scam. Someone's account probably got hacked and they have no idea they have a phone listed for sale.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:34 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
My guess is it's a scam. Someone's account probably got hacked and they have no idea they have a phone listed for sale.
Possible but I doubt it. They probably work for Sprint or have a hook up. Hell who knows maybe he just expects to win the contest...lol

CW
Old 05-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looks like a scam. If it's not, I always am AMAZED that people can pay exorbitant prices to be the first "kid on the block".

Remember when the Sony PSP was bring imported FOR A GRAND! What stupidity.

Also, they people waiting camping/ waiting overnight for any electronic device. What suckers!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I guess another possibility is he works for Sprint and he knows the device will be released before that date, and will be free or cheap with a contract. So could be planning on getting one with an upgrade, before 5-31-10, and then shipping it out to the winning bidder.

Or he could be one of those advocates.

Or, the likely truth here- it could just be a scam.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:08 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I guess another possibility is he works for Sprint and he knows the device will be released before that date, and will be free or cheap with a contract. So could be planning on getting one with an upgrade, before 5-31-10, and then shipping it out to the winning bidder.

Or he could be one of those advocates.

Or, the likely truth here- it could just be a scam.
I guess the only one to know is the one who buys the phone thank God for eBay buyer protection

CW
Old 05-05-2010, 02:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

CFdragon is just getting started

I honestly think that May 12th will be the day they announce the release date for May 23rd...they will also announce

1. It will have 8g on board memory

2. Sim card slot

3. 6.1L SRT8 engine

4. Fully integrated Mental Telepathy apps

5. Xbox 360 to PS3 converting emulator

F. Ultrasonic iPhone Poser repellant

7. Oprah and Megan Fox's home and cell number built in on speed dial

This is all fully validated and totally substantiated info garnered from Ozcarguide. I challenge you all to prove me wrong!!!!!!

j/k.....just giddy like a schoolgirl here
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:57 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFdragon View Post
I honestly think that May 12th will be the day they announce the release date for May 23rd...they will also announce

1. It will have 8g on board memory

2. Sim card slot

3. 6.1L SRT8 engine

4. Fully integrated Mental Telepathy apps

5. Xbox 360 to PS3 converting emulator

F. Ultrasonic iPhone Poser repellant

7. Oprah and Megan Fox's home and cell number built in on speed dial

This is all fully validated and totally substantiated info garnered from Ozcarguide. I challenge you all to prove me wrong!!!!!!

j/k.....just giddy like a schoolgirl here

lol nice!

CW
Old 05-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKay View Post
Looks like a scam. If it's not, I always am AMAZED that people can pay exorbitant prices to be the first "kid on the block".

Remember when the Sony PSP was bring imported FOR A GRAND! What stupidity.

Also, they people waiting camping/ waiting overnight for any electronic device. What suckers!
I am not gonna lie, when the ps3 came out me and my best friend camped out in front of bestbuy for 2 days in the rain plus we also paid like 10 other people to stand in line with us so we can rack up on ps3's we had already pre-sold on ebay for about 1500 to 2000 a pop. I even had one guy that offered me 500 for my spot in line but I told him no since I was already profiting $1000 on average. LOL, those were the days. The bottom line is we all value money differently.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G