PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:25 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Oprah gets her hands on a EVO 4G

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Yep, the tech heads will be the ones camping at the sprint parking lot from the night before.
or rather just have it ordered same day shipping 5 days before it comes out from the comfort of the home?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 05-06-2010, 01:35 AM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman
Yep, the tech heads will be the ones camping at the sprint parking lot from the night before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen
or rather just have it ordered same day shipping 5 days before it comes out from the comfort of the home?
Yeah......uh......I'd rather camp! I would love it a lot better if when my money is spent I have the phone in hand so I can stare @ it on the way home and get into a car accident because I was using the 8mp camera trying to see where I'm going inside the car instead of just looking out the windshield!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:31 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
Yeah......uh......I'd rather camp! I would love it a lot better if when my money is spent I have the phone in hand so I can stare @ it on the way home and get into a car accident because I was using the 8mp camera trying to see where I'm going inside the car instead of just looking out the windshield!
Well maybe not for the Evo but normally when I order my phones its becouse I cant get them in the store.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G