PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

goku48532 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Evo 4G Pre-Order info Leaks

http://www.ozcarguide.com/technology...g-release-date a little more info if u didnt know

Last edited by goku48532; 04-29-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Re: HTC Evo 4G Pre-Order info Leaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku48532 View Post
For anyone thats really wanting an evo, its a well known fact that bestbuy will be taking pre-orders in may. This has been mentioned countless times but my problem is the website you are linking too, that site is a waste of time and space. They come up with some of the most rediculous things that is out right laughable and they have no credibility what so ever. If I didn't already know about bestbuy pre-selling I would have said that the article was total bs. But good looking out though

Old 04-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Any ETA of the Evo?

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 04-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718 View Post
Any ETA of the Evo?
So far the general rumors seem to say around 6/6 or 6/13 but of course there hasnt been anything official.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

i think is on the 19 of may there are fixing to have an event for it so and android 2.1 comes out for sprint androids phones

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku48532 View Post
I have heard this site is not a credible source. But anyways I got this from my evp rep a few days ago:

Hello everyone!!!

Wow…tons of responses for the HTC EVO 4G…and I can see why. This phone is going to be an incredible device which is why I will be getting one as well. There has been no official release date given, however my best guess would be in early June. That is when our new pricing rolls out (June 6 to be exact) and my HTC contact said his demo was mailed to him weeks ago.

As far as the pricing, it’s a wild guess. HTC devices have a wide range of pricing so it’s hard to guess a price here. As soon as we get an official price on it, we will get the pre-order listed on the EVP site. I will definitely email you again once that is up.

**If you are wanting to check upgrade eligibility, let me know the line(s) you want to upgrade I can check for you. I can also see if your Sprint Nextel account is eligible to add additional lines. If you are currently with another carrier, we can get your new Sprint account setup once the pre-order page is up and running.

I am in Nashville, which doesn’t have 4G yet, but this will not stop me from getting it…Sprint is getting better and more efficient at rolling out new 4G markets so I don’t think it will be long. The attached document has a list of all the active 4G cities and the ones that will be launching soon….there are about 5 more cities added from a few weeks ago.

If you have any questions, comments, additional info, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me…I look forward to hearing from you. I have hundreds of people interested in this, so I apologize in advance if I do not reply as quickly as I usually do. I will be sending out another email as soon as I get more accurate info…thanks again!!

Here is a link to blog from the EVP’s parent company, NationLink Wireless, on some of the cool features of the EVO. Click Here!

Here is a link to the details on Phone Scoop, a website I like to use to check out all the tech-specs on phones. Click Here!

If you are getting this email, then we already have you on the pre-order list. If you have a friend, family member, co-worker, etc that is interested in joining you, please send the following link for them to sign up as well. Thanks!! Click here to sign up for the HTC EVO 4G pre-order!!!
Old 05-02-2010, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
If you are getting this email, then we already have you on the pre-order list. If you have a friend, family member, co-worker, etc that is interested in joining you, please send the following link for them to sign up as well. Thanks!! Click here to sign up for the HTC EVO 4G pre-order!!!
how I can be qualified for EVP if I'm not involved with an employer? Is this for the general public or is there a requirement to have "preferential pre order treatment". I wouldn't mind signing up..but it seems like it's meant for employees. can you explain?
Old 05-02-2010, 02:27 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

the last posting by Travisr528 it seems like a scam.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
for shizzle.. plussss never trust a sprint rep.. never never or u will end up with a 1273862786389216 dolllar phone bill
Old 05-02-2010, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
from what I've been reading on the android forums he is a scam
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G