PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Evo 4G Pre-Order info Leaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
from what I've been reading on the android forums he is a scam
why u say that?
Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
how I can be qualified for EVP if I'm not involved with an employer? Is this for the general public or is there a requirement to have "preferential pre order treatment". I wouldn't mind signing up..but it seems like it's meant for employees. can you explain?
It is the Employee Value Program it is run by a third party company, separate from sprint. I am pretty sure if you get a corporate discount though your employer then you qualify. Check it out here:http://www.evpdiscount.com/

Sorry it's not for the general public, your company has to qualify with sprint. I am not a rep and I am new to the program as well. I just entered my work e-mail and I qualified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
the last posting by Travisr528 it seems like a scam.
Call the one 1-800 and speak to them. I just found out about it a few weeks ago but my buddy Darkness231 here has been using them for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo View Post
for shizzle.. plussss never trust a sprint rep.. never never or u will end up with a 1273862786389216 dolllar phone bill
This is a third party company and I do not work for Sprint.

Quote:
LOL, why must we keep running into each other? How about you ignore me and I will ignore you. No one thinks I am a scam at android forums, ajac and I have a history of fighting, so just ignore him.

I am not a big forum poster here but I am a long time member and energy rom and mighty rom supporter.

Read my post over there. Also read the forum: http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/...o-4g-info.html

Well the evo thread was really good but ajac's was arguing with another member and now the thread is locked.

Last edited by travisr528; 05-03-2010 at 12:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
EVP is not a scam at all. It's a 3rd party company that handles corporate/business employee discounts for major corporations (for account discount or phone purchases).

I got the same email and have the same rep as Travisr528. I can confirm that I got the same exact email.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Like travisr528 said, he is not a Sprint Rep. He possibly works for a third party company. I however am a Sprint Representative for Kennedy Communications in Lake City, FL and would be more then happy to answer any questions anyone has. You can either PM me here on the site, or call my work at (386) 752-9765. I'm Korey, but you can either ask for me or Jonny who is my manager.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:36 PM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

You guys like to jump before thinking don't you?

It's obvious he was just copying and pasting something from elsewhere. As it ended up being from an email he received. He wasn't trying to get anyone signed up or into anything, just sharing what information on when the Evo will be coming from said email he received.

Maybe he didn't need to copy the whole body of the document, including the links at the bottom, but that's simply what they sent him, not him trying to get you to click anything.

Travis, maybe you could have formatted it as a Quote, that way they would have known easier that it wasn't you writing that information down?

Heads guys, use them.

On topic: Wow that website is up to date!!! That's info that's been being posted on here for what? A month now? Just because his website is formatted to be 'informative' doesn't mean he's any sort of credible source, or for that matter has any better contacts then half the members here.

Last edited by Pao; 05-04-2010 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:50 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigo
for shizzle.. plussss never trust a sprint rep.. never never or u will end up with a 1273862786389216 dolllar phone bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac
I bet you guys feel REAL STUPID now huh?!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
not as stupid as someone calling someone on the internet stupid.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:57 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
not as stupid as someone calling someone on the internet stupid.
What was the original topic?

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
What was the original topic?

CW
hmmm something about this new device by sprint something about pre-orders I forget
Old 05-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
dont worry nobody is going to beat you at that. for shizzle!
Lets hope that this device comes out soon!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G