PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-evo-4g/)
-   -   Evo 4G question (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-evo-4g/118617-evo-4g-question.html)

prodigy215 04-21-2010 10:26 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Thanks alot for the replys guys!. The program im looking forward to work on the Evo 4G is a program called, "MagiCall".

Thats the best call-blocking program that ever came out. What ever you want it to do, it does it. I was wondering if Droid will support it?

HTC_TP 04-22-2010 07:43 AM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigy215 (Post 1712325)
Thanks alot for the replys guys!. The program im looking forward to work on the Evo 4G is a program called, "MagiCall".

Thats the best call-blocking program that ever came out. What ever you want it to do, it does it. I was wondering if Droid will support it?

Unfortunately it looks like the developer will not be having an Android version anytime soon - LINKY

tokuzumi 04-22-2010 09:14 AM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigy215 (Post 1712325)
Thanks alot for the replys guys!. The program im looking forward to work on the Evo 4G is a program called, "MagiCall".

Thats the best call-blocking program that ever came out. What ever you want it to do, it does it. I was wondering if Droid will support it?

The Sense UI on the Hero has the ability to allow a call from a contact go to straight to VM. From there, you can just delete the voicemail. Not sure about blocking SMS, though. I think you can set that up by sending a code, via text, to sprint.

prodigy215 04-22-2010 11:29 AM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Originally Posted by prodigy215
Wow.. Is there any way to get HD2 to work on Sprint network??
__________________

Quote:

Originally Posted by radar369 (Post 1709009)
Yes it is................all you have to do is remove the GSM radio inside the phone and replace it with a CDMA radio and you're all set to go!!!!!! :mrgreen:

How would I go about removing the GSM radio, and replacing it with a CDMA Radio?

drksilenc 04-22-2010 12:21 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
... radar was being stupid... unless your a hardcore tech geek that wouldnt even have to ask that you wouldnt be able to do it. short and simple if you want a hd2 u go to tmo

tokuzumi 04-22-2010 01:53 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigy215 (Post 1713144)
Originally Posted by prodigy215
Wow.. Is there any way to get HD2 to work on Sprint network??
__________________



How would I go about removing the GSM radio, and replacing it with a CDMA Radio?

HTC would need to build a CDMA variant of the HD2 for Sprint (not a HD2 for Verizon). That is the only way to get the HD2 on Sprint, short of Sprint changing up their network to GSM, which is not going to happen anytime soon, if ever.

rainfreak 04-22-2010 02:13 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC_TP (Post 1712846)
Unfortunately it looks like the developer will not be having an Android version anytime soon - LINKY

There are quite a few call blockers for Android that function much like Magicall, some of which are even free. I use GBlocker from Guardam which works very well and only costs $3.00. More info here.

rainfreak 04-22-2010 02:15 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by drksilenc (Post 1711734)
theres an updated one on the evo. its called friend stream or something like that

Friend Stream is an app/widget for providing up to the minute updates from mulitple sources (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc) in one location for easy viewing.

prodigy215 04-22-2010 10:19 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 1713464)
There are quite a few call blockers for Android that function much like Magicall, some of which are even free. I use GBlocker from Guardam which works very well and only costs $3.00. More info here.

O ok cool. That program seems fine with me! Cant wait for the phone to come out

brownhornet 04-22-2010 11:05 PM

Re: Evo 4G question
 
I have a call/text blocker on my hero


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0