PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quick question

This may sound dumb to some, but I want to know if you can use your Best Buy Credit Card to buy the EVO or any phone for that matter? I have zero interest and no need to drop 400 for two phones at once if I can avoid it. Plus it will get me Rewards Points.

I wasn't sure because it is Best Buy but Sprint account and that whole thing.

Big thanks to those who help...and a thanks button press as well!

Old 05-23-2010, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Quick question

I believe you can. I don't see why it would be a problem, when you buy stuff at the mobile counter you get a BB receipt, not a sprint one.

Could just give them a call and find out to be sure, but i'm betting its yes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:11 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

id say yes too... a Best Buy credit card is the same as any credit card as far as best buy is concerned... theyd probably prefer you to pay with Their card over another card.. no different than having like a Sears or Macys type CC..
Old 05-23-2010, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Munroe is becoming a great contributor

Yes. You can. Already confirmed, and I used my BB Credit Card to pre-order the phone ( EVO ) and am also going to use it to buy it. Mine is also at 0% so it was a no brainer to use it. Then I can sell my TP2 and just pay down the card with that so I will essentially get this phone for free.

Evo = Epic win!

iPhone = FAIL

myspace.com/munroemusic
www.AmericaNationwide.com

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G