PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BROOKNAM is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Man, sero plans bring up alot of emotions! when i signed up for sero right b4 the 700wx dropped i didnt know i would have 2 give up the plan 1 day! (guess i didnt read da fine print!) either way long as its something thats worth it, wat the hell! everything else since then just wasnt sexy enuff to give up a dirt cheap plan 4, like everyone else i'll try 2 find a way around then if not oh well. sprint giveth and sprint taketh away. lol.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: s

sprintsucks is a n00b
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

The posters on this board who work for Sprint are exactly why it's doing so poorly. You are clearly out of touch with reality if you think anyone is going stick around after having to deal with morons like you.

By the way, we all appreciate your smugness -- clearly we aren't all qualified to work as cashiers at cell phone stores.

I, along with many other people here, are ecstatic that you will be out of a job by the end of the year and your joke of a company will be gone for good.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintsucks View Post
The posters on this board who work for Sprint are exactly why it's doing so poorly. You are clearly out of touch with reality if you think anyone is going stick around after having to deal with morons like you.

By the way, we all appreciate your smugness -- clearly we aren't all qualified to work as cashiers at cell phone stores.

I, along with many other people here, are ecstatic that you will be out of a job by the end of the year and your joke of a company will be gone for good.
I for one get along with and enjoy sprint's customer service, and sprint isn't doing as badly as everyone thinks and yes they're having problems but i doubt the company is going under any time soon
but then again i'm a reasonable person that believes in fairness for both customers and business so what do I know

couple other things, if sprint sucks so bad why are you using what i assume to be their service since you list your carrier as 's'

and if you happen to ever read this i hope your company down sizes and youre the first out on your ass and you lose everything you've worked hard for
i don't care if you agree with a company or not its a real douche bag thing to wish that on someone

Last edited by jbearamus; 04-30-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintsucks View Post

Really??? Was that necessary?
Old 05-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Really??? Was that necessary?
Obviously it's a current member who started another username just so he could post that. Obviously an IFone fanboy.
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbldwn02 View Post
Obviously it's a current member who started another username just so he could post that. Obviously an IFone fanboy.
it was another user who made an account to run off at the mouth. We removed it.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

smaxcom is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesantos83 View Post
I left sprint everything plan for the boost everything plan and I got my touch pro 2 on it. that's a ton of savings a year..
Will it be possible to do this with the EVO?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

entropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaxcom View Post
Will it be possible to do this with the EVO?
No, none of the "everything data" required phones can do this.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

I'm in the same boat. I'm on the good ol Fair and Flex 800 plan and I love it. I really wanted to get the Evo but I don't see paying 60 more a month to get it. Maybe if they gave me a heavy discount I would think about switching. Or maybe if they would offer maybe a 900 minute plan for say 100 bucks. I have no need for 1500 minutes. I barely use 600 minutes on the shared plan i have now....
Old 05-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

my .02 is that this fone is worth leavin sero for, and it's really illogical to think that you would be able to get every phone on a plan that wasn't offered to the masses, yes I know its 30 bucks but you can't even think thats a realistic price to be paying monthly for a phone bill, so basically if ya wanna switch to the latest and greatest you gonna have to pay what the majority of what the customers pay...i mean you still get a 25% discount if ya know the right thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G