PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 09:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo No 4g
Carrier: Sprint

akayareal is keeping up the good workakayareal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best pre mid term practice is writing on here RANT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
Now back to my question can someone who has this $10/24 can you please tell me how to get this???
I got my 20/24 (when it was available) by calling up retentions and telling them I was thinking up leaving and heard about the 20/24 deal. Keep in mind I was still in contract for about another 7 months or so when I called 6.

The fact that your a ten yr customer should help.

Evo on 3g

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

mobius7107 is just getting started
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
can someone tell me how to the the $10/24, do i just ask for it or do I need to be sumthin special, I've been with sprint for 10 years...

unfamiliar with $10/24 Ill tell you if you can explain it a little differently
Call the Gas & Electric Co and ask for a free month, Try the Water Co ask if they give you a % off for working at Walmart., At Chevron tell them that you have been a long time customer and want some free gas and will need Ready Now Service too.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

mobius7107 is just getting started

Quote:
Hey I'm not a phuckin old man! wth! Mr. X can vouch for me up so chill out with that before you call someone a MAN!

I know your not

Please take it as the compliment that it was intended to be
and Count me as a fan of your posts.
You made a great point about prepaid just Making sure no one skipped that gem by hitting >>last page
Old 05-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
I got my 20/24 (when it was available) by calling up retentions and telling them I was thinking up leaving and heard about the 20/24 deal. Keep in mind I was still in contract for about another 7 months or so when I called 6.

The fact that your a ten yr customer should help.
so what exactly do I say to get this, i don't wanna have to call up retentions but if thats whats needed...I need a lil more info so I don't sound like a dumb girl when i call up there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius7107 View Post
I know your not

Please take it as the compliment that it was intended to be
and Count me as a fan of your posts.
You made a great point about prepaid just Making sure no one skipped that gem by hitting >>last page
I still don't get nor see how that was a compliment, but I guess all is forgiven, for future hun just cuz I might be knowledgeable doesn't mean i'm a dude...if ya gonna joke, at least add a "lol"
Old 05-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I still don't get nor see how that was a compliment, but I guess all is forgiven, for future hun just cuz I might be knowledgeable doesn't mean i'm a dude...if ya gonna joke, at least add a "lol"
I do believe the quote was "the cute lookin' girl in post #41" so he actually called you cute before he called you an old man

reminds me of Learn From My Fail the other day:
If you're going to compliment your girlfriend, say you're cuter than your sister. Not your sister is uglier than you
Old 05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

I really wonder how much a customer pays actually is pure profit sometimes.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
I really wonder how much a customer pays actually is pure profit sometimes.
as we all know Sprint is currently hurting and if i'm not mistaken i don't think theyve made profit in a couple of years, so i think that means none of our payments are profit technically.
Google is the next skynet
Old 05-03-2010, 09:45 PM
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
as we all know Sprint is currently hurting and if i'm not mistaken i don't think theyve made profit in a couple of years, so i think that means none of our payments are profit technically.
ouch shot at sprint their hahaha but so true. and to be honest I dont understand why..

Cheapest around
decent line of phones (even if thier old now)
great customer service now

even their coverage has gotten ALOT better and roaming agreements with other CDMA carriers means at least you get voice and dialup data speeds. If dan hesse would learn how sprint off( and remove him self from the commericals) sprint could be alot better off. I wish i coudl work for sprint and market for them.. evo would be out we'd be releasing ONE good smart phone a month. Though I wish sprint had a lower family everything data plan like a 1000 minute since the any mobile anytime.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
ouch shot at sprint their hahaha but so true. and to be honest I dont understand why..

Cheapest around
decent line of phones (even if thier old now)
great customer service now

even their coverage has gotten ALOT better and roaming agreements with other CDMA carriers means at least you get voice and dialup data speeds. If dan hesse would learn how sprint off( and remove him self from the commericals) sprint could be alot better off. I wish i coudl work for sprint and market for them.. evo would be out we'd be releasing ONE good smart phone a month. Though I wish sprint had a lower family everything data plan like a 1000 minute since the any mobile anytime.
I don't know why either, I can't understand why people pay so much to verizon, i've been wondering this for years now. Maybe if they're in an area where sprint just gets no service then i understand but the majority of people i can't figure it out.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I don't know why either, I can't understand why people pay so much to verizon, i've been wondering this for years now. Maybe if they're in an area where sprint just gets no service then i understand but the majority of people i can't figure it out.
me neihter I have a friend that has Verzion he has 5 lines paids about 380 a month. I have 5 lines pad now 175 a month I am not sure his plan but I have the everything data 1600 plan and he tells me how great verzion in and I am like "whats so great? honestly... the droid is okay the eris is the retarded version of the hero, the incredible is nice but evo is better" and he looked at me with a blank look and said he wasnt sure why but the coverage and going by where he travels sprint is available EVERYWHERE he goes. It seems people forget about sprint sometimes.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G