PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 06:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

entropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good workentropism is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
I'm in the same boat. I'm on the good ol Fair and Flex 800 plan and I love it. I really wanted to get the Evo but I don't see paying 60 more a month to get it. Maybe if they gave me a heavy discount I would think about switching. Or maybe if they would offer maybe a 900 minute plan for say 100 bucks. I have no need for 1500 minutes. I barely use 600 minutes on the shared plan i have now....

You realize you can get a 1600 minutes everything data plan for $110, right?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo

Norwester05 is just getting started
Re: I understand sprint is loosing money on the sero plans. if we bought EVO, Nexus1.

I just dropped my $30 F&F500 with unlimited data,picked up EDP450 + $10/24 & now I can use my corp discount which was denied because my other plan was "already very discounted". It was a great ride while it lasted (5 yrs) and I'm definitely not going to biach and whine.

BUt NOW can I have my Evo?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by entropism View Post
You realize you can get a 1600 minutes everything data plan for $110, right?
When I Login into sprint.com that plan says it's 129.99...

$169.99 3000 25¢/min
$129.99 1500 40¢/min
Old 05-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

mobius7107 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOKNAM View Post
sprint giveth and sprint taketh away.

So Mote IT BE brother,,
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for TeleNav art with me; thy 3G/4G and thy TEP they comfort me.

Ill work on the signature but how about some pitty thank you points
don't need "5" just once is good
Call the Gas & Electric Co and ask for a free month, Try the Water Co ask if they give you a % off for working at Walmart., At Chevron tell them that you have been a long time customer and want some free gas and will need Ready Now Service too.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

can someone tell me how to the the $10/24, do i just ask for it or do I need to be sumthin special, I've been with sprint for 10 years...
Old 05-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Lurker

Best pre mid term practice is writing on here RANT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintsucks View Post
1.The posters on this board who work for Sprint are exactly why it's doing so poorly. 2.You are clearly out of touch with reality if you think anyone is going stick around after having to deal with morons like you.
This forum compiled of thoughts, experiences, Q&A and shiny smileys,
allows anyone to have a voice. Unfortunately Mr Sucks this has no facts or solid footing here, just an emotional outburst. We are morons because you said so. What next are you going to take your ball home now because you dont want to play anymore? Ill post something, state my case and you evaluate, agree or disagree and tear me down.
getting the warm and fuzzies already

1. The posters on this board are a mix of CX, XX and XI (someone confirm Best Buy/3rd party code)
Hey maybe Hesse is on here too... that cute looking gal on POST#41 is probably the old man pushing prepaid.

2. Out of touch is complaining that a company who happens to have a marketable product cant make a profit. Why not buy stock its under "S" in NYSE $4.50 i think. End of quarter report just came out and its all good.

Quote:
3. By the way, we all appreciate your smugness -- clearly we aren't all qualified to work as cashiers at cell phone stores.
Yes you heard him we are appreciated.. I was told one day i would be.. enough said on that.

(Note: Opinions are my own and in no way shape or form associated with sprint nextel and any partners)
HEY remember this in your inbox

I'm sorry but there were several other candidates who applied for the position and multiple reporting agencys were used to help us in our decision. We encourage you to reapply in 60 days and we will keep your information on file.

Quote:
I, along with many other people here, are ecstatic that you will be out of a job by the end of the year and your joke of a company will be gone for good.
Alright Ivan Seidenberg (http://www22.verizon.com/about/commu...ssmessage.html) simmer down now.

Note to self** start a My CEO can beat your CEO thread,...
Dan Hesse is the new Chuck Norris Try it out. I got one ill post on sprint Spac tomorrow.
This ones just for PPC

Dan Hesse Hit "Windows Update" in settings>systems> Check Now on his TP2 and actually got a message back.

Last edited by mobius7107; 05-03-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Qoutes were incorrect, It's my first multi qoute
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
it was another user who made an account to run off at the mouth. We removed it.

Oh man i think i schooled him good too, now i wont hear a reply unless he wants to NUt UP
Old 05-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
When I Login into sprint.com that plan says it's 129.99...

$169.99 3000 25¢/min
$129.99 1500 40¢/min

its the new employee referral plans not worth it if you can get a work discount attached since they wont be able to add it
Old 05-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Newsie and More

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Re: Best pre mid term practice is writing on here RANT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius7107 View Post
This forum compiled of thoughts, experiences, Q&A and shiny smileys,
allows anyone to have a voice. Unfortunately Mr Sucks this has no facts or solid footing here, just an emotional outburst. We are morons because you said so. What next are you going to take your ball home now because you dont want to play anymore? Ill post something, state my case and you evaluate, agree or disagree and tear me down.
getting the warm and fuzzies already

1. The posters on this board are a mix of CX, XX and XI (someone confirm Best Buy/3rd party code)
Hey maybe Hesse is on here too... that cute looking gal on POST#41 is probably the old man pushing prepaid.

Hey I'm not a phuckin old man! wth! Mr. X can vouch for me up so chill out with that before you call someone a MAN!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Newsie and More

Re: Best pre mid term practice is writing on here RANT2

Now back to my question can someone who has this $10/24 can you please tell me how to get this???

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G