PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: witch line will i upgrade to htc evo
U301 3g4g card 12 38.71%
Touch pro 2 19 61.29%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 12:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse
Threadstarter

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Witch Device would u upgrade?

how can i sell my sero

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 04-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

you can start a thread in the bargain trader section .
Old 04-18-2010, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

correct knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuff

don't know what you should do, but i'm keeping my tp2 for when i travel... i'm actually out the country right now as i type, and the tp2 is a blessing
Old 04-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

well im keeping my tp2 of course but im still not all teh way sure witch line to upgreade and for 3g4g card is awsome fast as hell but lately issues with speeds
Old 05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

well i decided to upgrade tp2 thanks for yall opinion
Old 05-04-2010, 09:24 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by correct View Post
don't know what you should do, but i'm keeping my tp2 for when i travel... i'm actually out the country right now as i type, and the tp2 is a blessing
This is true if I went out of the country all the time I wouldn't do it but I dont so the Evo works for me.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
This is true if I went out of the country all the time I wouldn't do it but I dont so the Evo works for me.
Thats why I wont sell my tp2 after I get the evo, I travel quite often to the caribbean and its just so hassel free to switch to gsm on the fly when I need to.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:48 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Thats why I wont sell my tp2 after I get the evo, I travel quite often to the caribbean and its just so hassel free to switch to gsm on the fly when I need to.
True I never sell my old phones I have my TP1 and my old Treo 700WX still...lol Im a hoarder.

CW
Old 05-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
True I never sell my old phones I have my TP1 and my old Treo 700WX still...lol Im a hoarder.

CW
I still have my two original 6700's that I can't seem to get rid of too, I also have a diamond a tp1 collecting dust. As a matter of fact, I still have a sanyo mm-5600 that still looks brand new. Well I actually still flash them with whatever rom I can find even though I never used them. I guess I am a hoarder too, damn I think I need an intervention.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

CW
Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I still have my two original 6700's that I can't seem to get rid of too, I also have a diamond a tp1 collecting dust. As a matter of fact, I still have a sanyo mm-5600 that still looks brand new. Well I actually still flash them with whatever rom I can find even though I never used them. I guess I am a hoarder too, damn I think I need an intervention.
I can't believe you guys still have those.. That's awesome, hey 10 years from now you can submit them to a cell phone museum....lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G