PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Does evo4g support full flash on the web browser

I was incorrect in a previous post, the Desire comes only with flashlite as well not flash 10.1. Seems like all androids are waiting for adobe to post their app in the marketplace, hopefully its before the evo as they have said 1st half of 2010.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-19-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tectronus is keeping up the good workTectronus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I was incorrect in a previous post, the Desire comes only with flashlite as well not flash 10.1. Seems like all androids are waiting for adobe to post their app in the marketplace, hopefully its before the evo as they have said 1st half of 2010.
phandroid posted that adobe is going to have open beta flash and air for android soon.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectronus View Post
phandroid posted that adobe is going to have open beta flash and air for android soon.
Yeah, i signed up to be notified when it starts.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

I vaguely remember seeing Flash 10.1 listed on the detailed specs, but it's not there anymore, so they may have had to pull it because it won't be ready for launch...
Old 04-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrigham View Post
I vaguely remember seeing Flash 10.1 listed on the detailed specs, but it's not there anymore, so they may have had to pull it because it won't be ready for launch...
Adobe's website still says adobe for android 1st half 2010, so that's a good sign.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jrock5 is just getting started

According to this article Froyo will support Flash.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application...e-Wont-142903/
Old 04-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Adobe's website still says adobe for android 1st half 2010, so that's a good sign.
I have a feeling Flash 10.1 for Android will come out at about the same time, maybe shortly after the EVO. The open beta may start before that but the official release will probably be after. Like I said, the EVO's specs page actually listed Flash 10.1 as a feature at one point, but it's no longer there so that tells me that Flash won't be ready in time to be factory installed on the EVO at launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock5 View Post
According to this article Froyo will support Flash.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application...e-Wont-142903/
Too bad the EVO won't have Froyo out of box. Froyo's also supposed to have WiMax and FM radio support built in but since there's no official launch date for Froyo yet (at least not that I've seen) HTC and Sprint opted to stick with 2.1 Eclair and had to build their own custom libraries for WiMax. I'm just glad Adobe is going to release Flash for earlier versions of Android as well and not just keeping it for 2.2 Froyo.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrigham View Post
I have a feeling Flash 10.1 for Android will come out at about the same time, maybe shortly after the EVO. The open beta may start before that but the official release will probably be after. Like I said, the EVO's specs page actually listed Flash 10.1 as a feature at one point, but it's no longer there so that tells me that Flash won't be ready in time to be factory installed on the EVO at launch.

Too bad the EVO won't have Froyo out of box. Froyo's also supposed to have WiMax and FM radio support built in but since there's no official launch date for Froyo yet (at least not that I've seen) HTC and Sprint opted to stick with 2.1 Eclair and had to build their own custom libraries for WiMax. I'm just glad Adobe is going to release Flash for earlier versions of Android as well and not just keeping it for 2.2 Froyo.
I'm glad as well, no telling when froyo is coming out, its all speculation. At least adobe says first half 2010, only 2 more months to go
Old 04-29-2010, 02:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

daniel0260 is a n00b

WHAT THE HELL IS FROYO ??????
Old 04-29-2010, 07:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel0260 View Post
WHAT THE HELL IS FROYO ??????
It stands for Frozen Yogurt and it is what Google is calling their next OS upgrade.......Currently they are on Eclair.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G