PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi
This is so true about this phone! LOL

Racemepls said:

I'm might just wait for the HD3. It's just amazing how these phones are evolving this year. You have to be rich to keep up and believe me I'm trying. I've spent too much in the past year on my habit.

TP - 350
TP2 - 600
HD2 - 450
EVO - ?
HD3 - ?

All of these in little over a year. My fiancee is getting fed up! HTC is going to break up my family.

I just had to post this up here because this is the most funny thing i read today! It is so true because my fiancee had already gave me the evil eye many of times when i bring up getting this phone. I have had the Touch the TP1 the TP2 so i have to get the EVO right?!?!?! She just doesnt understand LOL.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: This is so true about this phone! LOL

You need to score a job like mine, where you run the IT department, because then you get all the latest and greatest toys. And yeah, I get them for free. Since I started with this company, back in 2007, I have had the following free phones (on a free Simply Everything line):

Vogue
Mogul
Diamond
Touch Pro
Touch Pro 2
Moment
Hero

Any bets on whether I am ordering a few EVOs the day it gets released? But it would be a whole different story if I had to support my own habit. LOL!
Old 04-13-2010, 05:43 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

I need to work with you than!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
You need to score a job like mine, where you run the IT department, because then you get all the latest and greatest toys. And yeah, I get them for free. Since I started with this company, back in 2007, I have had the following free phones (on a free Simply Everything line):

Vogue
Mogul
Diamond
Touch Pro
Touch Pro 2
Moment
Hero

Any bets on whether I am ordering a few EVOs the day it gets released? But it would be a whole different story if I had to support my own habit. LOL!
I support my own habit and I have you beat

Diamond, TP, Treo Pro, Pre, TP2, Moto Droid, Moment, Hero and a Storm somewhere that I hate LOL.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:53 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I was Thelma same into needing the latest and greatest.
I've realized now ill order a new one every year, can't buy a new one either every 3 months... plus unless a higher/faster processor comes out I really don't care...

Just find a good one, the evo will be it, then stick with it a year.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wasn't the rumor 200$? I hope to god it is
Old 04-14-2010, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

myriam is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post

Diamond, TP, Treo Pro, Pre, TP2, Moto Droid, Moment, Hero and a Storm somewhere that I hate LOL.
Which one is your favorite?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post

Ok, I only listed the ones that my company paid for. I also forgot to add they bought me a BlackBerry 8350i, which I used for a month and promptly discarded. I also got to test two Verizon phones (BlackBerry 8830 and TP2) and an iPhone from AT&T for free. I had each of the carrier's phones for about a month.

But back to your statement... if you paid for all those phones and I didn't pay for any of mine, how the hell did you beat me? Seems like I won that one
Old 04-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Ok, I only listed the ones that my company paid for. I also forgot to add they bought me a BlackBerry 8350i, which I used for a month and promptly discarded. I also got to test two Verizon phones (BlackBerry 8830 and TP2) and an iPhone from AT&T for free. I had each of the carrier's phones for about a month.

But back to your statement... if you paid for all those phones and I didn't pay for any of mine, how the hell did you beat me? Seems like I won that one
What's funny rainfreak is I worked for sprint up until I graduated 3 years ago and I used damn near every high end smartphone or regular phone with sprint. There are so many I can't remember including the blackberry's, Samsung phone that had the music player on 1 side and phone on the other and to be honest my favorite phone of all time was the Sanyo vm4500 with readylink. I also use to change phones every 2-3 months or when the new ish came out. I jumped to the audivox train before HTC bought them. But in the last 3 years I've had to support my own habit with touch pro, tp2, hero, and now the nexus. I would've bought the hd2 but android won me over. My next phone is the successor to the nexus.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

gd761 is a n00b

Since = have been with Sprint, I have paid for quite a few phones. 4 Sanyo Katana's, 1 Sanyo SCP 3200 or 8200, 3 HTC Touch's, 2 HTC Touch Pro's, 2 HTC Touch Pro2's, and an LG Rumor the LG is for my son. Just on phones in the last 4 years was over $2000.00 and I paid for them outright. Some I paid Full price for since I was not ready for the upgrade yet. Now I am anxiously awating the HTC HD3. I love my toys. Phones are the least of what I spent my money on. My 3 computers that I have personally built cost over $12,000.00, so getting a new phone is cheap.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G