PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is the Deal with the Everything Plans and Android Phones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
also u have to think of it this way any mobile anytime and no roaming... who do most people call... cell phones so it wouldnt be a problem to do that
I think the least thing I do with my phone is make phone calls. Do people still actually use it for that?

I know people were getting like 25% discounts for saying they work for certain company's. Anybody know if that is still working and the best way to go about it?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

rigo is keeping up the good workrigo is keeping up the good work

i tried it using cox enterprises but it did not work
Old 03-30-2010, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

I don't think Sprint checks to see if you are one of their corporate partners. I got my discount 3-4 years ago, and just said my company, and they applied the discount (25%). AT&T and Verizon check based on your email address. AT&T is 20% for me, and not sure what Verizon is, as I think all that gets applied after you go through their website.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Everything Plus™ Data Family - with Any Mobile, AnytimeSM
Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime, forget about restrictive calling circles. Our Everything Data plans give you unlimited data, messages and calls to any mobile, anytime while on the Sprint Network. That’s access to over 250 million U.S. mobile phones nationwide.

This plan includes
Any Mobile, Anytime: Unlimited domestic calls from the Sprint network to and from ANY U.S. mobile phone regardless of carrier. Any network, any time.
Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
Talk: Night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $14.99/mo./line
More about what’s included in this plan
Additional plan options:
Unlimited Nights & Weekends

Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7pm! - $0.00

Nights and Weekends starting at 6PM - $10.00

Anytime Minutes Monthly Price Additional Anytime Minutes Lines
1600 $109.99 40¢/min
Id do this over the regular everything, if your already sero it would be easy for employee accounts to transfer it from sero to that.

Last edited by cornelious2; 03-30-2010 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
Id do this over the regular everything, if your already sero it would be easy for employee accounts to transfer it from sero to that.
I am not seeing anything for 109.99 on Sprint's site....
Old 03-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

you have to call employee lines with your sero line.

oh... I thought you had a sero line I must have been mistaken...

Last edited by cornelious2; 03-30-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Do you know what I need to say, i am on the $50 Sero account now and everytime I call and they find out I have Sero they try asking all these questions about what is the e-mail of the sprint employee I signed up with and give me crap about it... I used that trick that was around many years ago with the general e-mail to get Sero. Will they still allow me to swap out to this plan? and do you have the number to call the right department from my sero line?
Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84
Quote:
Do you know what I need to say, i am on the $50 Sero account now and everytime I call and they find out I have Sero they try asking all these questions about what is the e-mail of the sprint employee I signed up with and give me crap about it... I used that trick that was around many years ago with the general e-mail to get Sero. Will they still allow me to swap out to this plan? and do you have the number to call the right department from my sero line?

Not sure if that number still works or leads you to the SERO department. It did the last time I called. If you get the right department they will know exactly what to do.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

What happens if you try and activate an Android phone online with a regular non sero plan but still have unlimited data? Does the system just not allow it to happen?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

What plan do you have? I swap my phones on/off my account all the time through the online system. The only time I had to call was when I put a Tour on my line. That didn't last long though.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G