PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is the Deal with the Everything Plans and Android Phones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
What plan do you have? I swap my phones on/off my account all the time through the online system. The only time I had to call was when I put a Tour on my line. That didn't last long though.
I have an old shared plan that was $69.99 and then you pay for data and messaging separately. So on my line I pay $7.50 for unlimited data. I have an offer to sell my TP2 tomorrow for $300 but it is all going to depend on whether or not I will be able to add an Android device to my plan. Calling Sprint and asking will just get me no where......
Old 04-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I have an old shared plan that was $69.99 and then you pay for data and messaging separately. So on my line I pay $7.50 for unlimited data. I have an offer to sell my TP2 tomorrow for $300 but it is all going to depend on whether or not I will be able to add an Android device to my plan. Calling Sprint and asking will just get me no where......
You will not be able to add this phone to your plan, YOU WILL HAVE TO CHANGE IT. If you want proof pretend you're buying a pre or hero.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-02-2010, 05:56 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
What happens if you try and activate an Android phone online with a regular non sero plan but still have unlimited data? Does the system just not allow it to happen?
I'm wondering this as well. I have the $39.99/450 minutes and $15/unlimited data. With 22% discount, that's $43/month. I called Sprint when I got my Touch Pro2 and they tried to tell me I HAD to upgrade to the $30 Pro data plan. So I went online and activated the phone from my Sprint logon page with no problems, still have the same plan.

I'm guessing if I tried this with an Android phone it would not activate online??
Old 04-03-2010, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Do you know what I need to say, i am on the $50 Sero account now and everytime I call and they find out I have Sero they try asking all these questions about what is the e-mail of the sprint employee I signed up with and give me crap about it... I used that trick that was around many years ago with the general e-mail to get Sero. Will they still allow me to swap out to this plan? and do you have the number to call the right department from my sero line?
I just changed from two SERO lines at 49.95 each to a EPRP plan that has unlimited wireless, 2 lines, unlimited data and text, nights and weekends, 1600 minutes for 109.95. It is less minutes than I had with the two lines but with unlimited mobile it will be plenty. My daughter changed 3 months ago from two sero plans to the 3200 minute plan and found with the free unlimited mobile she was using less than 600 minutes of the anytime minutes. This was from being close to going over each month on the two 1250 minute plans.
Dial *2 on your cell and you will be transfered to the employee department which will give you the replacement plans for SERO with no hassle. They are English as first language people who I could understand. You are also eligible for the premier status after 3 months if you plan is over the minimum amount which I do not remember.
It is costing me $10 extra for sprint nav, Blackberry BIS, and premier status and I am not stuck with the phones no one else wants.
If you want the new employee plan and keep the SERO plans that can be done also. Do a search for Russ S McGuire. Good Luck.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G