PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Sero users dont be fooled

Yes the regular zero plans we know and love will not work with the Evo, 29.99 and 49.99 but do not think your only option is 69.99 with 450 minutes, they have an alternative sero plan which is 59.99 and you get 500 minutes. Its $10 cheaper but you get 50 more minutes and unlimited ALL MOBILE is included as well as unlimited data and text. As we all know sero calls go to employee accounts and the Rep may not bring up this option. Just a heads up.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: Sero users dont be fooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Yes the regular zero plans we know and love will not work with the Evo, 29.99 and 49.99 but do not think your only option is 69.99 with 450 minutes, they have an alternative sero plan which is 59.99 and you get 500 minutes. Its $10 cheaper but you get 50 more minutes and unlimited ALL MOBILE is included as well as unlimited data and text. As we all know sero calls go to employee accounts and the Rep may not bring up this option. Just a heads up.
well im trying to but a sero from someone that is compatable with the evo cuz i am buying one!!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/EPE54B) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85
Quote:
well im trying to but a sero from someone that is compatable with the evo cuz i am buying one!!
As long as you can get the regular sero get that. Customer service will upgrade you to the sero I'm talking about once you activate a phone that regular sero wont work with.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:01 PM

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; Nexus One Build/EPE54B) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

As long as you can get the regular sero get that. Customer service will upgrade you to the sero I'm talking about once you activate a phone that regular sero wont work with.
ok "p" im lost!! if i buy a sero from a user here will i be able to use my evo i probly will by retail?

or will the sero plan be upgraded to a regualar plan!! (this i dont want)
Old 04-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85
Quote:

ok "p" im lost!! if i buy a sero from a user here will i be able to use my evo i probly will by retail?

or will the sero plan be upgraded to a regualar plan!! (this i dont want)
You are confused. Regular sero plans will not work with android phones period, no matter when you got it or how pong you've had it, 29.99 sero and 49.99 sero will no work period, they will tell you that you need a SEP PLAN. Now as long as you already have one of the old sero plans you can b asked to be upgraded to the new sero plan I spoke of in the 1st post, the only thing is customer service reps may not always give that option and say you need to be on 69.99. I'm just letting current sero users know there is a sero simply everything plan as well which is $10 cheaper then the regular simply everything plan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:19 PM

ahhh ok i understand now!! well i guess it will just have to pay for a simply everything plan!! or im just going to port this phone to verizon (and live with no wimax)

Thanks for ur help
Old 04-03-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

johnnycakes2 is keeping up the good workjohnnycakes2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

You are confused. Regular sero plans will not work with android phones period, no matter when you got it or how pong you've had it, 29.99 sero and 49.99 sero will no work period, they will tell you that you need a SEP PLAN. Now as long as you already have one of the old sero plans you can b asked to be upgraded to the new sero plan I spoke of in the 1st post, the only thing is customer service reps may not always give that option and say you need to be on 69.99. I'm just letting current sero users know there is a sero simply everything plan as well which is $10 cheaper then the regular simply everything plan
Yes, but being on any sero plan prevents you from becoming a Sprint Premier customer, which requires a minimum $69.99 a month bill and allows you to upgrade every 12 months. For $120 more, I like the idea of being able to get the next new toy one year from now, i.e. EVO 2, rather than wait until 2012.

I am on the old sero plan @ $30 a month. I will be getting the EVO even if it doesn't work on sero. I'll upgrade to an ED plan and get a $10/24 discount and anything else I can get. It's worth it to me. Also, if 4G works as promised, I may just cancel my cable internet, save $45 a month and tether the phone to my computer.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

Or you can just sign up for the 450 $69.99 plan and find a corporate discount. 22% will make your bill $53 plus taxes which is better than the sero$59.99.
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

the 59.99 plan is available to all if you do a little searching, the vp of marketing for sprint gave out his e-mail and employee id for all about a year ago. its called the everything plus.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

salvamag is a n00b

Do you think we can bribe sprint in upgrading fro SERO to the EPRP? I mean, maybe we can convince them to give us the discount of a new cellphone by upgrading or maybe getting a free cellphone.

I'm pretty sure they want us SERO users to move to a more expensive plan.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G