PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:16 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email insi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
With the exception of the Palm Pre. Not sure about the Palm Pixi.
Yup. It's plastic which made it's sales poor due too cheap hardware.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 04-07-2010, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work
Re: Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email insi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
Exchange works perfectly with calendar, contacts, and push email.
I thought exchange didn't work to well on android. Plus you still can't get tasks right?
Old 04-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuprotocol View Post
I thought exchange didn't work to well on android. Plus you still can't get tasks right?
Sprint put Moxier Mail on the Moment and I use it to sync with my corporate Exchange 2007 server with no problems. I sync email, calendar, contacts and tasks.

And when an email gets sent to a distribution list, I get it on my Android phone at least a few seconds before the WinMo users here. That's right, MS can't push emails to their own devices as fast as Android gets them! LMAO
Old 04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email insi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Sprint put Moxier Mail on the Moment and I use it to sync with my corporate Exchange 2007 server with no problems. I sync email, calendar, contacts and tasks.

And when an email gets sent to a distribution list, I get it on my Android phone at least a few seconds before the WinMo users here. That's right, MS can't push emails to their own devices as fast as Android gets them! LMAO
Wow... I hope they include moxier mail with the Evo. Just went to their website and it seems awesome...! That and no hardware keyboard are the only things stopping me from getting the Evo. Thanks for resolving my exchange issues, and hopefully going from the TP2 to Evo wont that bad of a hike since no keyboard on the Evo.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:56 PM
Pao
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Pao is keeping up the good workPao is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Wow... I hope they include moxier mail with the Evo. Just went to their website and it seems awesome...! That and no hardware keyboard are the only things stopping me from getting the Evo. Thanks for resolving my exchange issues, and hopefully going from the TP2 to Evo wont that bad of a hike since no keyboard on the Evo.
I don't see a need for a hardware keyboard anymore, especially after playing around with swype a little bit this past afternoon.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
HTC will most likely include their Mail app, which was on the Hero. That allows you to sync up with Exchange servers, and POP3/IMAP email accounts.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

j37hr0 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
why would they put the cam in front?
Video conferencing, it's been all the rage in South Korean mobiles for years.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Evo's Accessories
Old 04-12-2010, 12:50 AM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

This might not be the place for it but I plan on getting an EVO upon release and was wondering..................

..........HOW IN THE HELL DO I SYNC MY CONTACTS AND APPOINTMENTS WITH GOOGLE SYNC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They give instructions but they don't work for my phone! I don't wanna flash to a stock rom just to back up my info...than flash back! Everytime I go to activesync it doesn't have the option the website says it should have! Can someone please help me here?!?!?!?!
Old 04-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

I don't know if this was mentioned, was talking to sprint rep today, she said that the evo was coming out in the end of august...like the last days...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G