PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network
Threadstarter

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint 4G HTC Supersonic Images Leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
Im hoping Sprint gets this phone and a WM 7 counterpart. Android works for those who like it but there are still WM people out here that arent to interested in Android or even a Iphone.

The only other os i like thats out there is WebOS.

All and all, its great for Sprint to start putting there WiMax network to good use. Just hope its here in the NYC area by the time these headsets hit the market.

I honestly can't wait to see what devices are floating around MWC, Last year we got to see the Diamond2 and TouchPro2 prototypes

Last edited by Deimoss; 02-21-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Well WebOS gets Flash 10.1 on Feb 15th, so that's like Windows 7 Mobile for them right there, haha

I honestly can't wait to see what devices are floating around MWC, Last year we got to see the Diamond2 and TouchPro2 prototypes, hopefully this year they bring out the Touch.Pro.Three and Diamond3 wooot! Only four more days till we see Windows 7 Mobile
[thread derail]I wonder if HTC will make a diamond 3? They will definitely make a WM phone which would be a successor to the d2, but I wonder if they will call it the d3? Only one carrier picked it up here in the US, and I wonder how this phone is doing across the pond. I'd be surprised if there was no tp3, but wouldn't be surprised to see a different name for the d3.[/thread derail]
Old 02-11-2010, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
[thread derail]I wonder if HTC will make a diamond 3? They will definitely make a WM phone which would be a successor to the d2, but I wonder if they will call it the d3? Only one carrier picked it up here in the US, and I wonder how this phone is doing across the pond. I'd be surprised if there was no tp3, but wouldn't be surprised to see a different name for the d3.[/thread derail]
The Diamond3 is expected to be shown at Mobile World Congress, and is expected to land on ATT. Other than that I can tell you the internal hardware build name for the device is the HTC Obsession

It would not be far fetched for them to finally announce the Pro.Three aswell
Old 02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dumblondewalkin is a n00b

I wish this had a keyboard and a stable 6.5.3 build for chefs to work with. But I still really want it. I like android but I don't know enough about it yet to say which is better (haven't needed to research it much as a WM user)
Old 02-15-2010, 06:51 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
I still havent seen any Sprint branding on the phone....Hmmm
The Sprint "branding" rumor actually stems from the leaked internal document with Sprint's upcoming A9292

HTC /4G/WiMax/Candy Bar - description

build HTC A9292 - Android9292
Old 02-15-2010, 03:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

HChristianS is just getting started

Hate to disappoint you guys but I really dont see anything being announced at MWC.
MWC is a more GSM sponsored event, while there are possibilities of Wimax programs, the main focus is GSM products.

If Sprint were to announce their 4G phone, I think it would be at CTIA Wireless. I just went to the website and saw that both CEOs of Sprint & Clear will be making Keynote Sessions on March 24th.

However HTC will be having a press conference tomorrow at MWC, so its quite possible they may reveal something about Supersonic. It'd be great if they did.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChristianS View Post
Hate to disappoint you guys but I really dont see anything being announced at MWC.
Well I wouldn't say nothing was announced, in actuality MWC has given us the first real life, real world, Operating system for Windows Phone 7 Series.

This Android has found it's place in the smart phone world, for a less functional approach to life there's the droid

Intuitive interaction with everything that's important to me, Windows Phone 7 is the one for me

That's not to say Android doesn't do what it does well, which is make the smart phone more accessible and appealing to some factions of people
Old 02-19-2010, 11:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
i put my 4g over wifi with u300 sprint 4g not clear crap and wifi it to my tp2 man downloads are fast but i know one big issue there gonna have a lot heat wimax uses a sort of like wifi and it will heat it upnasty plus it cdma to i realy doubt the batterie will last long
uhm...huh?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 02-20-2010, 12:09 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Well I wouldn't say nothing was announced, in actuality MWC has given us the first real life, real world, Operating system for Windows Phone 7 Series.

This Android has found it's place in the smart phone world, for a less functional approach to life there's the droid

Intuitive interaction with everything that's important to me, Windows Phone 7 is the one for me

That's not to say Android doesn't do what it does well, which is make the smart phone more accessible and appealing to some factions of people

Is this guy serious
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Is this guy serious
Hahaha im glad this got to you

Im dead serious bro

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G