PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 08:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

theroncr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Change EVO 4g Espresso Dock but Keep Sense

Im wondering if someone could help me out here. I have searched and searched and.......... Unfortunately, all attempts to find the answer have failed!

Im trying to find out how to change my Sense Espresso Dock (on my HTC EVO) to a different Sense Espresso dock or something else. I am rooted and running the Latest Fresh ROM. His dock is really good, but I would like to have some options. I am using "Better Cut" to change icons and am wondering if I can use another program to do the same for the dock.

I am well aware of Launcher Pro and ADW but that removes SENSE. I really like the setup I have made and would like to just change the Dock. Also if anyone knows if they have made a 3d app drawer or slide scrollable drawer port, would be great as well.

I am not normally one to post as I like to find the answers myself, but im at a loss here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Finally does anyone know of a 2.2 Sense Kitchen?

Thanks again for any help!
Old 09-20-2010, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Change EVO 4g Espresso Dock but Keep Sense

For your main question, on changing the dock and keeping sense I don't think that's possible... About 99% sure it's not possible...

But, with LaucherPro Plus you can add Sense Widgets to kinda reclaim some of your Sense glory =)

Old 09-20-2010, 11:26 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

Launcher Pro Plus is awesome!! I've loved Sense for quite a while, but I am now on a sense-less ROM thanks to Launcher Pro Plus and I absolutely love it!!

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 09-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

i found this option make sure that you do a nand back up before just in case just flash it by recovery

Last edited by juancaperez2000; 09-21-2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: by some reason does not let me upload i gonna get you the link from XDA soon, sorry
Old 09-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

found a differnt one stock one

[MODS] by barnacles 9/8/10 - xda-developers

thanks, Barnacles
Old 09-23-2010, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Sprint!! - TP2 Boost Mobile!
Carrier: Sprint - BOOST MOBILE

bigdinog is just getting started

Stock Froyo Build 3.26.651.6 Espresso Black on Black Rosie_signed - xda-developers

this rossie gives you the fresh style dock on your stock rom.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods