PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 01:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Konikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Theme] EnamoRED Theme - RED!!! -FRESH 1.0.1 and OMJ - Other Roms As Well!!

EnamoRED

Hello everyone....some of you might know me, some of you might not. I have a ROM out called Aloysius that was quite popular in the HTC Hero Forum. I ported Aloysius to the HTC EVO and created a theme out of it for other ROM's to use it......and then found myself creating different themes for the EVO ever since! In hopes to eventually get an EVO myself

This is a theme djfreake and I found over in the Nexus forum. I decided to help him out and port this gorgeous theme over for his up and coming ROM. I've made a few changes from the original theme.....I have created a new battery icon, signal icon, and 3G icon, and a few other taskbar icons - and after seeing the screenies come back from my personal tester, I 100% just had to release this as a named theme for everyone to use

THIS IS BUILT FOR THE LATEST DAMAGE CONTROL 3.2.3 - FRESH 1.0.1 and OMJ!!!

THIS SHOULD WORK ON ALL SENSE ROMS BUILD WITH THE LATEST OTA RUU!!!

Thanks goes to cubanaso for getting this theme going for the Nexus folks. Also to my personal tester LilPup for flashing what ever I come up with, and sending me screenies within minutes
[B]Hope you all like it, this goes quite well with the red on the EVO's body!!!! This is what I'll be sporting on my EVO, once I get it [/B

Todays RED theme was brought to us by the letter R

DOWNLOAD:

EnamoRED_Theme.zip-Signed

HERE IS THE WALLPAPER IN THE SCREENIES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Here is another awesome wallpaper choice...thanks to aaron130

Last edited by Konikub; 07-24-2010 at 02:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started
Re: [Theme] EnamoRED Theme - RED!!! -FRESH 1.0.1 and OMJ - Other Roms As Well!!

How do i just get the taskbar already have a red theme running finisher evolution remix but would like this awesome taskbar any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:40 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Konikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
How do i just get the taskbar already have a red theme running finisher evolution remix but would like this awesome taskbar any help would be greatly appreciated.
You would need to bust open this theme and take what you wanted from the taskbar and put it into your other RED theme....but the taskbar is all over the theme/ROM, several different apk's. Mainly in one, but 1/4 in many others.

Depending on how different your theme is to this one, you could flash this one over it and see what come out
Old 07-24-2010, 01:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Damn is there a way to use metamorph to pull the taskbar by itself?
Old 07-24-2010, 01:50 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Damn is there a way to use metamorph to pull the taskbar by itself?
There might be. I do know that Metamorph is a great tool. I am not familiar with it....as I do things the hardway/oldfashioned way
Old 07-24-2010, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konikub View Post
There might be. I do know that Metamorph is a great tool. I am not familiar with it....as I do things the hardway/oldfashioned way
Ok i hate to ask but is there a way you or someone could just make that taskbar as a signed apk. to flash through recovery?
Old 07-24-2010, 02:06 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok i hate to ask but is there a way you or someone could just make that taskbar as a signed apk. to flash through recovery?
If you know who made your theme that you are currently using...I am sure he or she would be glad to do it for you. Who ever would do it would need all the files from that theme, and then they'd just incorporate a slew of pngs into it from mine from several apk's
Old 07-24-2010, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
If you know who made your theme that you are currently using...I am sure he or she would be glad to do it for you. Who ever would do it would need all the files from that theme, and then they'd just incorporate a slew of pngs into it from mine from several apk's
Ok thank you for your very helpful information im running a really nice red themed rom made by magnus over at xda which is called finisher evolution remix,then i switched to his d.c. green machine which he based off of damage controls latest rom but i was having trouble with 4g and wi fi for some reason so i bounced back to the finisher evolution remix im runnin right now which is based off of baked snack rom i think.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:23 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok thank you for your very helpful information im running a really nice red themed rom made by magnus over at xda which is called finisher evolution remix,then i switched to his d.c. green machine which he based off of damage controls latest rom but i was having trouble with 4g and wi fi for some reason so i bounced back to the finisher evolution remix im runnin right now which is based off of baked snack rom i think.
Yes I am very familiar with Magnus from XDA (Great guy)....XDA is where I am from as well We both came from the Hero Forum, and are both very hardcore themeres!!!
Old 07-24-2010, 03:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Yes I am very familiar with Magnus from XDA (Great guy)....XDA is where I am from as well We both came from the Hero Forum, and are both very hardcore themeres!!!
Very cool just sent magnus a message see if would be willing to take on this endeavor hopefully he'll be down.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods