PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 01:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Konikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Theme] Minimalistic Theme - Movado Theme - Damage Control - Now on FRESH!!

MINMALISTIC - MOVADO

NOW ON OMJ AND FRESH!!!!!

Hello everyone....some of you might know me, some of you might not. I have a ROM out called Aloysius that was quite popular in the HTC Hero Forum. I ported Aloysius to the HTC EVO and created a theme out of it for other ROM's to use it......and then found myself creating different themes for the EVO ever since! In hopes to eventually get an EVO myself

This theme is the polar opposite of what I usually like my themes to look like! I have been known for some time now on the insane amount of color I try to fit into every corner of my ROMS...or Themes

Now, I am quite pleased to bring you a rendition of a Nexus theme from AbsoluteDesignz & manup456 called "Minimalistic". I have added a few small touches to this theme, and a few extra app icons as well.

There is even a "Movado" version of this theme.....that one can be found with a diamond in the analog clock.

The only difference between the "Minimalistic Theme" and the "Movado Theme" is the diamond in the analog clock (not much of a difference I know....but it reminded me alot of one of my favorite watches )

Here is what I added to this theme....

1) Some New Taskbar Icons
2) Few New App Icons
3) New "Minimalistic" Rosie
4) Clear News & Weather App
5) Clear Custom Blue Power Widget

This is currently built for the lastest Damage Control ROM....and will be ported over to the lastest Fresh at some point today (7-04-10) - Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!

Thanks to AbsoluteDesignz for creating this theme and manup456 for keeping it alive....and to LilPup81 for all the testing and the screenies!!!

Hope those who enjoy simple, enjoy this!

OMJ & FRESH 1.0.1

Minimalistic_Theme.zip-Signed

Minimalistic_ClearTheme.zip-Signed

Movado_Theme.zip-Signed

Minimalistic_Stock_Icons.zip-Signed - THESE ARE THE STOCK ICONS IF ANYONE JUST WANTS THE THEME WITH STOCK ICONS

Here is the Wallpaper used in case anyone would like to use it as well

Last edited by Konikub; 07-24-2010 at 02:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods