PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 12:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Konikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Theme] DetoxEVO Theme (UPDATED 7-18) - White Theme! - FRESH and OMJ ROMS!!!

Detox EVO

Hello everyone....some of you might know me, some of you might not. I have a ROM out called Aloysius that was quite popular in the HTC Hero Forum. I ported Aloysius to the HTC EVO and created a theme out of it for other ROM's to use it......and then found myself creating different themes for the EVO ever since! In hopes to eventually get an EVO myself

This is a theme I found over in the Nexus forum. It originally came from a collection of Desire themes...and was ported to the Nexus. Now it is blessed to be sported on the HTC EVO! I haven't made many changes from the original theme, aside from a few app "taskbar" icons...and a few other taskbar icons.

THIS IS BUILT FOR THE LATEST FRESH 1.0.0 and OMJ ROMS THAT ARE OUT!!!

NOW WITH BLACK WIDGETS!!!!!

THIS SHOULD WORK ON ALL SENSE ROMS BUILD WITH THE LATEST OTA RUU!!!

Thanks goes to cubanaso for getting this theme going for the Nexus folks, and SUPER THANKS to Jschisurf....for his XML knowledge!!!!!!
Also of course....great thanks to my personal tester LilPup81 for flashing what ever I come up with, and sending me screenies within minutes!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WOULD LIKE THE VANILLA LOCKSCREEN (PICTURED BELOW).....FIRST REMOVE THE HTCLOCKSCREEN.APK VIA ADB, THEN FLASH THIS - VanlliaLockScreenFix.zip-Signed

I hope you all enjoy this theme....it's perhaps one of my personal favorites, as I love anything white!!!

DetoxEVO_Theme.zip-Signed

DetoxEVO_Theme.zip-Signed - MIRROR (Thanks Sporkman)

NOW WITH BLACK WIDGETS!!!

DetoxEVO_BlackWidgetTheme.zip-Signed - BLACK WIDGET VERSION!!!

DetoxEVO_BlackWidgetTheme.zip-Signed - MIRROR (Thanks Sporkman)

Here is the wallpaper in the screen shots above that I created from cubanaso homescreen Also one below without the graphics ......

Last edited by Konikub; 07-24-2010 at 02:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:55 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Konikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [Theme] DetoxEVO Theme (UPDATED 7-18) - White Theme! - FRESH and OMJ ROMS!!!

Links are now good
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [Theme] DetoxEVO Theme (UPDATED 7-18) - White Theme! - FRESH and OMJ ROMS!!!

Im Rocking this one on the Mikkrom!!!

Great Job K

Thanked you for all the themes that are up their all great work.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:00 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Im Rocking this one on the Mikkrom!!!

Great Job K

Thanked you for all the themes that are up their all great work.
Thanks man! Glad to see it on other ROMS
Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My task bar clock stays white. I downloaded the theme with the black widgets.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post
My task bar clock stays white. I downloaded the theme with the black widgets.
What ROM are you running?
Old 07-25-2010, 09:20 PM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

can we get instructions on how to remove the htclocksceen via adb? There are alot of Noobs out here concerning adb including me.

Thanks,

ALi
Old 07-25-2010, 10:39 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALi View Post
can we get instructions on how to remove the htclocksceen via adb? There are alot of Noobs out here concerning adb including me.

Thanks,

ALi
You got it

SIMPLE "HOW TO" PUSH VIA ADB

Below are pushable apk's you may be looking for. I've gotten a few questions on how to push these to your phone via adb....here is a quick run down of the procedure, and if anyone has anything to add to this "PM" me and I'll add it.

1) Choose the client apk you wish to push to your phone, and download it.
2) Move that file to your C:\android-sdk-windows\tools folder
3) Plug your phone into your computer via USB cable and set to "Charge Only"
4) Press the "Start" button on your computer, and in the search box type cmd - then hit enter (a little black box should pop up).
5) Copy and paste this as your first command cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tools - hit enter.
6) Then this command next adb remount - then hit enter.
7) Then this command adb push xxxxx.apk /system/app/ - then hit enter.
Then this command exit

Obviously xxxx is going to be replaced with what ever .apk you are looking to push

Sometimes you may need to reboot to see the effect take place, as it is with a lockscreen, but not all. Keep in mind, a reboot is any devices best friend

SIMPLE "HOW TO" REMOVE VIA ADB

1) Plug your phone into your computer via USB cable and set to "Charge Only"
2) Press the "Start" button on your computer, and in the search box type cmd - then hit enter (a little black box should pop up).
3) Copy and paste this as your first command cd C:\android-sdk-windows\tools - hit enter.
4) Then this command next adb remount - then hit enter.
5) Then this command adb shell (you will see a # pop up in the next line)
6) Then this command rm /system/app/xxxx.apk - then hit enter.
Then this command exit

Obviously xxxx is going to be replaced with what ever .apk you are looking to remove
Old 07-26-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

crookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrookdbill is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konikub View Post
What ROM are you running?
I am using omj's 1.8
Old 07-26-2010, 12:40 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post
I am using omj's 1.8
Alright....do me a favor, try flashing one of his 1.9 ROMS and then flashing this theme over top of it all. Let me know the results. If that does not work, then I am going to have to take down "works with OMJ"....as he might have a different service.jar in his framework. I know all my other themes work with his ROM....so I assumed this one did as well.

Keep me posted!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods