PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1
tags for droid

I don't know how to post this link without actually posting and I hope it's not against the rules here.

But has anyone seen this? If so, maybe it's me but I'm not seeing the use for it. My friend orderd for the ELTE.

Can anyone shed some light?

TagsForDroid.com
Old 06-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: tags for droid

It is used to automate things on your phone and it uses the NFC chip on the phones. Kinda like you set a tag by your front door of your house. You set it up to turn your phone wifi on, sound to vibrate, and open the web browser. All you would have to do is swipe your phone over the tag and your good to go. Or like set one up in your car to turn media volume up to max, pandora starts and wifi turns off. If that makes any sense.
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Da Uniq 1 is keeping up the good workDa Uniq 1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via MSN to Da Uniq 1 Send a message via Yahoo to Da Uniq 1
Re: tags for droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
It is used to automate things on your phone and it uses the NFC chip on the phones. Kinda like you set a tag by your front door of your house. You set it up to turn your phone wifi on, sound to vibrate, and open the web browser. All you would have to do is swipe your phone over the tag and your good to go. Or like set one up in your car to turn media volume up to max, pandora starts and wifi turns off. If that makes any sense.
Cool. That makes more sense. I guess the examples the site gave was kinda lame. Or maybe cuz I read too fast while at work lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE