PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G LTE (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420)
-   -   What do you LOVE (or not love) about your ELTE? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=150191)

NinjaMom 05-30-2012 08:17 AM

I like where the charging port is. Can set the phone in my cup holder to charge and play music to my car.

Nibis 05-30-2012 10:53 AM

Re: What do you LOVE (or not love) about your ELTE?

I use to do that to, but would just turn it upside down. Kinda suck if you have a call and the cord is sticking out the side. It's also nice they brought the feature back, when you lay the phone on it's face while talking, it goes to speaker phone, I missed that from my TP2.

OMJ 05-30-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaMom (Post 2179985)
How do you go two days? Do you even use the phone? Lol

How did you condition the battery?

no conditioning, just using it, but I don't live on my phone....I usually pick up my laptop b4 the phone.

I'm on day # 2 right now, 33% after 27+ hrs.

also...got 3 POP3 accounts checking every 30min, push gmail, push Exchange,

princem131 05-30-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2180059)
no conditioning, just using it, but I don't live on my phone....I usually pick up my laptop b4 the phone.

I'm on day # 2 right now, 33% after 27+ hrs.

also...got 3 POP3 accounts checking every 30min, push gmail, push Exchange,

That explains it! I'm actually on my laptop less and less between my phone and tablet. My phone especially with this huge new screen! :-D

Positive Vibrations

OMJ 05-30-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princem131 (Post 2180093)
That explains it! I'm actually on my laptop less and less between my phone and tablet. My phone especially with this huge new screen! :-D

Positive Vibrations

oh & I have NFC turned off, that must be it, lol ;)

but really, battery is still far better than the 3D...

princem131 05-30-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMJ (Post 2180094)
oh & I have NFC turned off, that must be it, lol ;)

but really, battery is still far better than the 3D...

Lol! Agreed much better than 3D.

How much do you think NFC does effect battery? Figured it's negilable

Positive Vibrations

Vancer 05-30-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaMom (Post 2179985)
How do you go two days? Do you even use the phone? Lol

How did you condition the battery?

Wut she said! Lol ! ... Come on buddy if you post a ss of 2 days of battery you gotta give up a ss of that display time! Hehe

:P

http://img.tapatalk.com/4898c0c3-dea5-cb7c.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/4898c0c3-deb3-62a6.jpg

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

OMJ 05-31-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princem131 (Post 2180108)
Lol! Agreed much better than 3D.

How much do you think NFC does effect battery? Figured it's negilable

Positive Vibrations

yeah I'm sure in minimal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vancer (Post 2180130)
Wut she said! Lol ! ... Come on buddy if you post a ss of 2 days of battery you gotta give up a ss of that display time! Hehe

:P

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

lol, I didn't know that was necessary.....next time....I'm on a fresh charge

basilray 05-31-2012 12:21 PM

I'm really missing the search button. I used it for voice commands daily.

Other than that...ICS is slick, huge screen, and it's very light. Despite the fact it's about 1/2 the weight of the Evo 4g, the LTE feels like it is built better than the original.

yachtspecco 05-31-2012 05:38 PM

Ok, Ive had my elte since Tuesday morning ($158.00 at Walmart) and besides the initial disappointment of the battery only being 12% charged when I picked it up and having to wait to plug in to set it up, THIS THING IS THE BEST!!!
I started out with a Mogul and then TP, TP-2, EVO 4g, Evo 3d and this is the best of all put together with more screen real estate, great camera, surf and talk simultaneously on 3g, lightning fast scrolling, twice battery life of 3d. My only peeve is the thin edge tablet style case is uncomfortable for my big old hands to hang on to. I just feel like it going to slip out of my fingers whenever I pull it out of my belt holster. Picked up a nice "P something" commuter style case that includes a really herkin solid rotating belt clip holster with a pad to protect the screen at Best Buy for $34.95 and I'm headed to the Sprint store to see if it fits in the car dock with the insert pulled out. The black and white case sprint has for $29.95 does fit the dock but doesn't have the holster clip included. If it fits I won't need the horizontal leather pouch which was always a pain to get the 3d / O-box commuter out easily to answer a call. There's almost nothing I don't like about this phone. Oh and it also has the optional wireless HD media connector that allows you to play a movie, youtube or show pics from your phone wirelessly to the TV in HD for $89.95. Might just have to get that too...:geek:
John