PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 View Post
I know that 5-7 is the pre order day... Does anyone have any idea when the delivery day might be?
My evo 4g battery is getting tired, and I would rather put the money into the new phone
You can get a new battery for the og EVO on Amazon for around fives bucks. They work well.
You can even get an extended battery, back and cover for less that fifteen bucks. I have a Seidio 3500 and a 3500 extended from Amazon and there really isn't any difference in power.

This is one combo I have and it works very well. Condition the battery on first use as directed.
http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Exten...747847&sr=1-22

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by rootlinux; 04-18-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:50 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Re: This is the HTC ONE X with more...

its gonna be hard for this new evo to trump the success of the original evo4g, just my two cents.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
I know that 5-7 is the pre order day... Does anyone have any idea when the delivery day might be?
My evo 4g battery is getting tired, and I would rather put the money into the new phone
I would say Early June, as was the same with the EVO 4G.

Will
Old 04-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (EvO 4g: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I could hang in until early June.... I already bought 2 extended batteries with back combos and they are worse than stock battery. They are supposed to be 3500's but they didn't last any longer than stock. Then after a couple months the stock was better so I stopped using em. They do make a good paper weight though! Lol
Old 04-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

I am going to be getting a new Seidio slim extended battery and new surface case for mine to tied me over and give the person that buys my 4G an almost new battery when they buy it, along with a holster, and the car kit and a convert kit too.

Will
Old 04-19-2012, 07:05 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Wirelessly posted (EvO 4g: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I could hang in until early June.... I already bought 2 extended batteries with back combos and they are worse than stock battery. They are supposed to be 3500's but they didn't last any longer than stock. Then after a couple months the stock was better so I stopped using em. They do make a good paper weight though! Lol
My wife's was bad too but it got much better after I calibrated it.
Mine it easily just as good as my 3500 siedio.

I will be keeping my 4G and 3G and using them for when I feel like playing.
I switched back to my 4G from 3D to play with for now.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by rootlinux; 04-19-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Older than Dirt!

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux
Quote:

My wife's was bad too but it got much better after I calibrated it.
Mine it easily just as good as my 3500 siedio.

I will be keeping my 4G and 3G and using them for when I feel like playing.
I switched back to my 4G from 3D to play with for now.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2
How do I "calibrate" a battery? Crap, I didn't know I had to do that.... The instructions just said to charge for 10 hours before first use. The batteries came with a charger.

Last edited by Thundaar2000; 04-19-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:

How do I "calibrate" a battery? Crap, I didn't know I had to do that.... The instructions just said to charge for 10 hours before first use. The batteries came with a charger.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...xpYnJhdGlvbiJd

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 04-20-2012, 03:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

May 18th Will Bring Us The HTC EVO 4G LTE
Old 04-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Older than Dirt!

Really??? That great! Better not be late on the pre order day!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE