PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: This is the HTC ONE X with more...

@rootlinux you forgot to add it has a camera button and the one x does not.

I really like this phone it has everything i wanted it to have... If i had to pick something I would change about it it would be the charging port... I hate when manufactures put it on the side like that I would much rather have it on the bottom it makes it much harder to hold the phone and talk on it while it charges when the charging cable is on the side. (its the little things)
Old 04-16-2012, 12:36 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post

I really like this phone it has everything i wanted it to have... If i had to pick something I would change about it it would be the charging port... I hate when manufactures put it on the side like that I would much rather have it on the bottom it makes it much harder to hold the phone and talk on it while it charges when the charging cable is on the side. (its the little things)
Thanks, didn't realize I forgot to mention that.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post

I have yet to see a Pic of the phone noting where the Charging port is. I tried to look at all the pics on Phonescoop and didn't find one. can anyone locate a pic of where the Charging port is.

Will
Old 04-16-2012, 05:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
I have yet to see a Pic of the phone noting where the Charging port is. I tried to look at all the pics on Phonescoop and didn't find one. can anyone locate a pic of where the Charging port is.

Will

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 04-16-2012, 11:51 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Actually that is the HTC ONE.
Something odd about that pic.
There is no dialer on the launcher.

Here is the HTC EVO 4G LTE.

Last edited by rootlinux; 04-16-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Actually that is the HTC ONE.
Something odd about that pic.
There is no dialer on the launcher.

Here is the HTC EVO 4G LTE.

looks good Root, ty Cant wait for launch day.

Will
Old 04-17-2012, 03:23 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Same here.
I actually like the charging port on the side. Had three EVOs with broken ports.
Puts less stress on the port with it on the side I think.
3Vo port is nicely placed.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP

My only concern is how Seidio will make this work for a car mount. I love the one that I have for my EVO 4G.

Will
Old 04-17-2012, 10:56 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3
Carrier: sprint

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I know that 5-7 is the pre order day... Does anyone have any idea when the delivery day might be?
My evo 4g battery is getting tired, and I would rather put the money into the new phone
Old 04-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
I don't know when its coming but i hope its soon the more phones that come out between now and then the less i will be able to sell my gs2 for on craigslist. I may sell it now and just use my touch pro 2 until it comes out.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE