PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slickjestap is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Evo 4G 3500mAh Extended Battery + Cover $12.99 AMAZON

I've had mine for about 3 months. I get about 2% points down per hour so I start at 100 and by about 10 hours im down to 80 percent. Bear in mind I'm not using my phone much at work but a few calls and texts and going in and out of service as well.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; T7575))

Does anyone have the link to a 2800mAh slim battery for the Evo.?
Old 04-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

has anyone found a full case for extended battery? Like the cheapy team cases?

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

I have the Sprint 2600 mAH battery and I have yet to find a nice case, got tired of looking and just went ahead and got an otterbox and use the standard battery if I know I'm going to do something that could damage the phone, would be nice to find one for an extended battery though.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Dimoand WM6.5
Carrier: SprintPCS

leonidm is becoming a great contributor

I received this battery and it is not charging in the phone. not when the phone is on and not when it is off. Grey battery icon with (!) when phone on, blinking green/orange when phone off. I have to pay shipping to return the item now.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It does remind me of the my old Motorola in 1996. I do have the battery with an extra and a battery wall charger. Got them on eBay from Hong Kong for $20 (shipping included).
Old 04-12-2011, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

I have this battery (using it for a couple of months), and it works better than stock. If I leave it on 3G, and use it a lot, I still have plenty of juice left by bed time. Not so much if I use 4G, and leave the 4G radio on. I'm using CM7 final. But for the price, it can't be beat. I'm happy with my purchase.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

mac01843 is a n00b

I thought I was original, that's what I'm doing as well! I have the original TP2 battery (it was only a few months old (factory refurb I bought at a Sprint store in Atlanta, GA), the Evo battery, and an Amzer 1800mAh battery... they're small enough to fit anywhere, and it takes about 40 seconds to switch batteries with my Seidio rugged case (uncase, remove bat - new bat install, & power on, while I re-case... OS loads, while I re-case, and I'm back in business in less than a minute!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i have the seidio and this one as well. i love the battery cover on this one compared to seidio's but it wont exactly fit correct and snap in all the way. the battery life is wayyyy worse than that of my seidio, dont get me wrong this battery listed here get a good 10-12 hours for me but my seidio easily doubled that. i say spend the extra money on the seidio if you need an extended and you know you like them or just try this first if you are seeing how you like the feel of the extended battery.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

lkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stufflkillen knows their stuff

I am using the Amazon 3500. Got up this morning and headed out with phone ~9 AM. Went to a political convention. Did a lot of texting and web browsing. Took some pictures and even 1 minute of video. Called the wife a couple of times. It is now 2:45 PM and I am at 76%. I am quite sure I would have some spare trons by bedtime.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories