PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

adz1966 is keeping up the good workadz1966 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to adz1966 Send a message via Skype™ to adz1966
Sony MW600 Stereo Bluetooth

Anyone have these? They rock with my Evo. I will post a full review if anyone is interested but here's the specs:
  • 3.5 mm jack: Use any headphones with a 3.5mm pin to listen to the music on the phone; Fast automatic volume adjustment; High-quality dual channel sound for music; Caller ID; Full duplex echo cancellation
  • Connect to two wireless devices simultaneously, allowing access to the music files in your computer, PDA or other Bluetooth -equipped devices
  • The hidden depths of a mirrored OLED display illuminates the information you need while you stay mobile. Controls: Call control, On-off, Play-pause, Volume up/down (touch!), Next track, Prev track
  • Listen to FM radio in your wireless Bluetooth accessory, while controlling it from your phone
  • Kit contents: Headset (MW600), Headset (MW600) Headphones, Charger; Talk Time: up to 11 hours, Stream Time: up to 8.5 hours, FM Radio playing time: up to 11 hours, Standby Time: up to 500 hours
Dimensions
  • Weight: 0.48 ounces
Old 03-28-2011, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

bckoolaid is just getting started
Re: Sony MW600 Stereo Bluetooth

Looks pretty cool. With having to plug headphones into it not much advantage over just plugging into the phone though is there? Personal preference I guess but I rather just have bluetooth headphones.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

adz1966 is keeping up the good workadz1966 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to adz1966 Send a message via Skype™ to adz1966

I got it so I can keep the phone charging in one room while listening to Pandora all over my house and yard. Added advantage is the FM radio built-in. LA Fitness uses FM transmitters to pipe audio from their TVs throughout the gym so this is all I need now. Beats carrying my phone around.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz1966 View Post
I got it so I can keep the phone charging in one room while listening to Pandora all over my house and yard. Added advantage is the FM radio built-in. LA Fitness uses FM transmitters to pipe audio from their TVs throughout the gym so this is all I need now. Beats carrying my phone around.
Cool idea! Thank you for the mini-review!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G and to the curb I kicked, WINMO

shatner is keeping up the good workshatner is keeping up the good work

i like this very good for cars with an aux port. with my phone charger/aux cable all attached it is difficult to manipulate in the car. This would make things easier plus as stated be able to use at home and such.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo4g
Carrier: sprint

hellcatt is a n00b

i have one that must be the earlier model. i put a break away lanyard on it and found the sony earphones that have a short cord (comes with an extension cord too). wear it around my neck and under my shirt and i get about 6-7 hours out of it......and i do this while working in construction. i think its a nice lil peice

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories