PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone use the Laza 3500 mAh batter/door?

Found this 3500 mAh battery/door combo, and it looks like a decent quality product. Wanted to see if someone had their own review of the battery, to see what it is like. For less than $30, with free shipping, that's not too bad. I know I may be able to buy a $10 extended battery/door from eBay, but the cheapest thing isn't always the best thing.

Amazon.com: Laza Sprint HTC Evo 4G 3500mah Extended Battery + Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories
Old 02-05-2011, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3
Carrier: Metro pcs

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Anyone use the Laza 3500 mAh batter/door?

This appears that someone bought the cheapo Chinese battery with cover for $9- just added a red android sticker and charge $30. I would say go for the Chinese battery instead.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

I just ordered a 3500mA battery off Ebay today. I can post my results when I get it. I am sick of the battery dying so fast. Apparently I use mine so much it can't even stay charged when I am plugged into the outlet all day. Granted I am on it a lot playing poker but being plugged in it should last longer than a hour and a half.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Threadstarter

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

I decided to order the ebay 3500 battery (got it from a US supplier, for $16 shipped). At first the battery wasn't fantastic. Definitely lasted longer than stock, but wasn't like my seidio 3500. It seems to be doing much better now. It doesn't seem to do great during standby, but I know the battery drain is less when I'm using the device, compared to the stock battery.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

ryeguy8585 is a n00b

The 8$ battery and cover have been A- OK for me, getting me thru a day of heavy use NP. Typically will get me a day and a half of solid useage...
Old 02-23-2011, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D™

meansixx is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to meansixx

ive dont the same, bought one off ebay for under 9 bucks with free shipping, only bad thing just had to wait for it to come from china, lol. battery plus cover and use it under heavy usage. makes it through the day at work without plugging it in for a charge.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

First full day on my 3500 battery. It lasted me 6 hours before dying. This is with heavy usage. Mainly Live Hold'em poker the whole time. Using mostly 3G. Sent a few texts, and one short phone call. I play a lot of poker lol. Pretty impressed so far.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

do you guys have a really bad signal as well? I had the extended battery for the mogul and it would last me days with several push/imap emails/exchange and txting/inet. How can the evo go 6 hours with extended battery? lol that sounds pretty bad.

Is your phone dying while it's plugged in? Is that what you meant?

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul(RIP), Pro2, evo4
Carrier: sprint

hidaya is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hidaya

today my 9 extended battery came and after 9.5hrs it was at 9% this was with 4g used all day, heavy texting, voice calls, moderate internet surfing, heavy use of maps app
Old 03-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

JeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJeffKay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I recently got one of these. I was expecting it to be a Chinese turd, but frankly I'm amazed at the battery life.

Does anyone know of a silicone cover for the extended back

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories