PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[** DEAD **] Goodhope G-Tech Smart- Fabric Bluetooth Keyboard $10 + S&H

http://bedeals.com/index.php

Goodhope G-Tech Smart- Fabric Wireless Keyboard
Keyboard - wireless - Bluetooth - black

Retail Price: $169.99
Savings: (94.12 %) $160.00
Our Price: $ 9.99

Thin, light, wireless. It just got easier to work anywhere. The G-Tech Wireless Bluetooth Fabric Keyboard with ElekTex technology transforms your smartphone, PDA into a mobile office with the 1st full-size keyboard that fits in your pocket. It rolls up for storage in a small pouch, and opens up to a lap-top size keyboard. It is a perfect tool for people on the go and busy professionals with smartphones and PDAs.

Product Features

* 2 standard AAA batteries (included
* Bluetooth enabled
* Package included: Keyboard, 2 AAA batteries, phone stand, nylon stuff sack and phone support card
* Format - International English Qwerty
* Fabric keyboard with ElekTex Technology Transform your smartphone, PDA into a mobile office

Technical Details

* Brand Name: GOODHOPE Bags
* Model: Smart- Fabric Wireless Keyboard
* Connectivity Technology: Wireless
* Keyboard Description: QWERTY
* Color Name: Black
* Form Factor: External
* Input Device: Keyboard
* Hardware Platform: PC
* Width: 12 inches
* Depth: 4.5 inches
* Weight: 2.4 Ounces
* Item Package Quantity: 1
* Minimum system requirements: Microsoft Pocket PC 2003, Microsoft Pocket PC, Palm OS 5.4.9, Microsoft Windows XP

Last edited by clockcycle; 08-20-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [Today 08/19/10 only] Goodhope G-Tech Smart- Fabric Bluetooth Keyboard $10 + S&H

Although in further reading their specs, I do not see mention of the Android platform. Anyone know or have any more details?

Reviews; http://hawketechtalk.com/Members/haw...abric-keyboard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O53bJ...layer_embedded

http://www.theunwired.net/?item=revi...oard-by-g-tech

Same item on Amazon going for $108 http://www.amazon.com/Goodhope-Smart.../dp/B000IZCUE6

Last edited by clockcycle; 08-19-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G/Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

NuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNuLLKiLL is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [Today 08/19/10 only] Goodhope G-Tech Smart- Fabric Bluetooth Keyboard $10 + S&H

I do not believe sense will play with a BT keyboard. That is the problem with getting wii mote on the EVO.

If your running a non sense enabled ROM then there should be no problems at all.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
This and cyanogen mod would be awesome if I didn't like htc sense.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk.
Old 08-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [** DEAD **] Goodhope G-Tech Smart- Fabric Bluetooth Keyboard $10 + S&H

Clock: Did you have to introduce me to another deal-a-day site...?!?!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
Clock: Did you have to introduce me to another deal-a-day site...?!?!
Sorry, I know I shouldn't feed our habits/addictions.. but there are a few others with really interesting items haha...
Old 08-25-2010, 10:51 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I got a reply from the manufacturer, and they confirmed it is incompatible with the android platform. He stated it didn't have the required Bluetooth pairing option necessary.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO

NewMC is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to NewMC Send a message via Yahoo to NewMC

Yeah, seems to me the Android platform is lacking a bit in the BT area (either that or it's my lack of experience w/ the Android platform), my EVO pairs fine w/ BT headset but we don't have HID stack required for BT keyboards. I tried BlueInput which I believe is now on the Market but FCs every time I try to run it, was going to try to pair w/ my Dell executive BT keyboard just to see if it would connect at all - no luck. A friend (also w/ an Evo) and I have tried to transfer files using EStrong's & Astro via BT, we can pair w/ each other but then neither handset will connect...I'm sure w/ enough hours on PPCG and other forums we could all be Android BT wizards though.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories