PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stylus Pen for evo

heres one i just ordered. probably a bit pricey for most but i really like it. conviently hooks to my keychain and has a thinner tip than most others ive seen

http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?skuno=84124
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom
Carrier: Sprint

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
heres one i just ordered. probably a bit pricey for most but i really like it. conviently hooks to my keychain and has a thinner tip than most others ive seen

http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?skuno=84124
How well does the thinner tip work?

I'm buying an EVO for my wife. She tried the HERO and hated the screen because she usually uses her nails or a stylus. I know the EVO's screen is bigger, but if she's having trouble typing, I might have to buy a stylus. (or make one)
Old 06-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

will be here tommorow. i will report how it works. i use my stylus a lot with my tp2 and theres been times i have wished i had on for my incredible. thing that really sold me on it is its retractable and i can put it on my keys so i dont have to remember to grab it everyday. will post tommorow when i get it
Old 06-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
will be here tommorow. i will report how it works. i use my stylus a lot with my tp2 and theres been times i have wished i had on for my incredible. thing that really sold me on it is its retractable and i can put it on my keys so i dont have to remember to grab it everyday. will post tommorow when i get it
Let me know Redd I want to get one too, Hope it works well.

Shell
Old 06-03-2010, 03:59 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I use my electronic cigarette as a stylus, and the only reason I use it is because I'm lazy sometimes. I can't remember the last time I used the actual stylus lol.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Back

got the stylus today guys. works AWESOME!! great for selecting text and editing docs. tried also with a couple puzzle games i have and works good with those as well. the smaller tip is pretty accurate, moreso than i was expecting. of course dont expect winmo stylus accuracy. anyone looking for a stylus thats willing to spend the money i HIGHLY recommend it. let me know if you have any questions or want me to test something.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy

Quote:
got the stylus today guys. works AWESOME!! great for selecting text and editing docs. tried also with a couple puzzle games i have and works good with those as well. the smaller tip is pretty accurate, moreso than i was expecting. of course dont expect winmo stylus accuracy. anyone looking for a stylus thats willing to spend the money i HIGHLY recommend it. let me know if you have any questions or want me to test something.
Nope that is what I wanted to know. Glad 2 hear it I will b ordering mine shortly.

shell
Old 06-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Back

no problem man!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Delvorak is just getting started

Quote:
I just got this stylus, and while the large tip works on the Evo screen... the small tip doesn't work AT ALL.

Are you sure it's working for you? the Small tip? Why would it work for you and not me?

The large tip is a lot harder to use than just your finger. Scrolling with it is nearly impossible, and its no more precise than my finger is.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Found this and thought I'd share... I think the 3.5mm lanyard is a cool concept...

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPod-tou...36517&sr=1-276

Not sure how well they work but then I found this...

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.35367

For $1.83 + Free Shipping... It's worth it for the 3.5mm lanyard alone... If it sucks just use the lanyard for your favorite Stylus...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories

Tags
evo, htc evo, stylus