PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stylus Pen for evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.35367

For $1.83 + Free Shipping... It's worth it for the 3.5mm lanyard alone... If it sucks just use the lanyard for your favorite Stylus...
Just ordered 10 of these for a grand total of $11.60... What a deal!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delvorak View Post
Are you sure it's working for you? the Small tip? Why would it work for you and not me?
lol, yeah im pretty sure its working man. i have no clue why it wouldnt work for you
Old 06-14-2010, 04:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Delvorak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
lol, yeah im pretty sure its working man. i have no clue why it wouldnt work for you
Very odd. Is the small tip on your stylus an off-white like the picture on the website? Slightly squishy?

If yours was the same material as the larger tip, I'd understand... Doesn't seem like the material for the small tip is anything like the larger one, seems like just semi-hard plastic.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Very odd. Is the small tip on your stylus an off-white like the picture on the website? Slightly squishy?

If yours was the same material as the larger tip, I'd understand... Doesn't seem like the material for the small tip is anything like the larger one, seems like just semi-hard plastic.
Are either of you experiencing the grounding issue where if you lay it flat on a table and use one hand to pull down the task bar...?

This could be a factor if one of you has it and the other doesn't...

Just a thought...
Old 06-14-2010, 07:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Delvorak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
Are either of you experiencing the grounding issue where if you lay it flat on a table and use one hand to pull down the task bar...?

This could be a factor if one of you has it and the other doesn't...

Just a thought...
It depends. Sometimes I have the grounding problem, sometimes I don't. Not sure what the difference is.

Wouldn't it still work when I had it in my hands, if that were the problem?
Old 06-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
It depends. Sometimes I have the grounding problem, sometimes I don't. Not sure what the difference is.

Wouldn't it still work when I had it in my hands, if that were the problem?
I was thinking that possibly a poor ground may not make the stylus as responsive as a phone with good ground... Just a thought!
Old 07-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

johnch is a n00b

redd214, thats the best looking stylus I've seen yet. thanks for the post. ordered one, been two weeks and they haven't even shipped yet! must be all the orders they received from this post lol.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories

Tags
evo, htc evo, stylus