PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
E3D HBOOT 1.50.00 close to getting S-OFF

Just in time for Christmas

Source
HBOOT 1.50.00 close to getting S-OFF on HTC EVO 3D?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: E3D HBOOT 1.50.00 close to getting S-OFF

believe it when we see it
Old 11-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
True that

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 11-25-2011, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
Gotta love your positivity
Old 11-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Gotta love your positivity
I wish the guy luck. But I'm just curious as to how this guy found 3 flaws in a code that revolutionary has spent months on and they havnt found them..
Might go to show that either rev really did stop working on it like many on xda have said or maybe this guy is some kind of genius

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 11-25-2011, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I hope it's true. I'me ready to start flashing ROMs and don't think it's any of HTC or Sprint's business that I engage in that sort of activity.
Old 11-26-2011, 01:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

as most with startups you get everyone to donate than retire
Old 11-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

flyjbaker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDynamite View Post
I hope it's true. I'me ready to start flashing ROMs and don't think it's any of HTC or Sprint's business that I engage in that sort of activity.
Ahhhhhhh....can you not flash ROMs with 1.5??? that is a rhetorical question because I know you can. I was just wondering what this post meant???
Old 11-28-2011, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyjbaker View Post
Ahhhhhhh....can you not flash ROMs with 1.5??? that is a rhetorical question because I know you can. I was just wondering what this post meant???
The post meant exactly what it says. If I flash ROMs, it's not any of Sprint's or HTC's business. And going the HTC way on 1.5 you have to inform them that you will be doing this (and presumably void your warranty if they choose to void it at some point).
Old 12-07-2011, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

So I guess this was a false alarm? Or is getting s-off still presumed to be imminent?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D