PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850
Carrier: Sprint

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 3D + HTC EVO View 4G = Total bliss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you can tether evo3d free sir.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-evo-3d...fi-tether.html (thanx scott)
That thread makes me miss my EVO 4G... Temp root, USB cables? I liked that there was a program that initiates my tethering connection from my Asus Transformer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeeddemon99 View Post
10in screens are honestly an overkill. Too big and clumsy to hold. Better off gettin a laptop. Who cares about tethering the 3D and View? Extra monthly plan isn't breaking the bank (not mine anyways) I use my EVO 3D as a WiFi hotspot to run my View. True it wasn't shipped with honeycomb 3.1 but I'm sure when HTC tweeks honeycomb for the View it will be worth the wait. Esp with the HTC sense
I love my 10" Transformer. No the monthly plan doesn't break my bank, but the frequency in which I would use the service would just be a waste. Honeycomb is sweet enough that I don't miss Sense...and a lot of people don't even care for Sense to begin with.

I am a bit confused though, are you paying for the extra monthly service or not. You say you are running your View through your 3D, but the service doesn't break your bank. Which is it? Not trying to be rude, really trying to follow here.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Speeeddemon99 Send a message via Yahoo to Speeeddemon99
Re: HTC EVO 3D + HTC EVO View 4G = Total bliss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
That thread makes me miss my EVO 4G... Temp root, USB cables? I liked that there was a program that initiates my tethering connection from my Asus Transformer.

I love my 10" Transformer. No the monthly plan doesn't break my bank, but the frequency in which I would use the service would just be a waste. Honeycomb is sweet enough that I don't miss Sense...and a lot of people don't even care for Sense to begin with.

I am a bit confused though, are you paying for the extra monthly service or not. You say you are running your View through your 3D, but the service doesn't break your bank. Which is it? Not trying to be rude, really trying to follow here.

The View will get honeycomb and sense will be with it I'm sure. I have the cheapest data plan. Which I'll never really use.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D