PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 10:31 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4
Carrier: Sprint

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: What's the cheapest you got you EVO 3D for from Sprint?

When I've purchased my devices through Sprint I don't recall ever paying taxes on the full retail price.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fanaticny is becoming a great contributor
Im a silver premiere and wasn't elegible for a full upgrade until next year, I called them up yesterday and they gave me the 3D for $199 + taxes + activation fee = $240ish , the were gonna charge me for shipping but got them to waive it. When I call to activate im gonna ask to have the activation fee waived as well, hopefully they will

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

jmana is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post
Im a silver premiere and wasn't elegible for a full upgrade until next year, I called them up yesterday and they gave me the 3D for $199 + taxes + activation fee = $240ish , the were gonna charge me for shipping but got them to waive it. When I call to activate im gonna ask to have the activation fee waived as well, hopefully they will

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

What's the deal with the activation fees? I thought if you do it online they don't charge you?
Old 06-22-2011, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

infinitemethod is just getting started

I ordered mine over the phone, Paid $199.00, $12 tax, $18 activate and $12 for overnight shipping, but I sold my EVO 4G for $225 so I didn't end up paying much.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I decided NOT to trade in my EVO so I can use it as a spare or a hand-me-down. But as a silver premier, they did extend the program till end of july and is only a one time/phone courtesy thing. I couldn't get the activation waived since I have an employee discount but I went ahead and ordered. The total price (billed to account) is 237.59. 199.99 for phone, 18 activation, plus taxes. They said I should have it Monday but am expecting it Friday. I'm so giddy right now I could poop gippers!!
Old 06-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Gatornator
Pocket PC: Palm Pre /3 EVO 4G's/1 moPho!

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemethod View Post
I ordered mine over the phone, Paid $199.00, $12 tax, $18 activate and $12 for overnight shipping, but I sold my EVO 4G for $225 so I didn't end up paying much.
They said my shipping was 12.95 but they waived mine. I wonder why they didn't do it for you?
Old 06-22-2011, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh View Post
Cool, I hope the tax was on the discounted price. I setup an order online and took it as far as I could without buying and it told me the estimated tax was about $20 as well. However, I then read here that tax was on the MSRP and I assumed that it would change later.

Renewel (I am assuming its the $70 renewel credit) PLUS 190 in credits? whats your secret? Wonder if I can milk them for some more. I am looking to drop off the rest of of what I spent somehow...lol WHAT IS YOUR SECRET! TELL ME NOW!!!! rofl
no i got 45 per line =90 also 70 dollar loyalty. then i got then to cough up a 30 dollar credit to neg my activations from bestbuy. my upgrades were 300 bought 2 phones and renewed 2 lines. i have 4 lines. plus been a member since 2000. so all played apart.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 06-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
no i got 45 per line =90 also 70 dollar loyalty. then i got then to cough up a 30 dollar credit to neg my activations from bestbuy. my upgrades were 300 bought 2 phones and renewed 2 lines. i have 4 lines. plus been a member since 2000. so all played apart.
Wait...explain the 45 per line and 70 loyalty...I was able to get $70 loyalty per line (140 total).

I will try and get my activation fees credited back ($36 total) then sell my TP2 and my wife's Moment for the balance of what it cost me out of pocket to get the phones (or more if I can). I am also in the process of trying to exchange my TP2 in before my Evo 3D comes in via insurance due to the dead pixel/blue dot that showed up recently...just to make it that much easier to sell on CL.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

explain what it was offered to me. lol don't hate. look around every phone i buy from them i get a slamming deal on. 45 was offered per line so i took it.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:58 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
explain what it was offered to me. lol don't hate. look around every phone i buy from them i get a slamming deal on. 45 was offered per line so i took it.
lol no im not trying to "hate" or argue :P. I am genuinely confused. It sounds like you got the loytal renewel that I got PLUS some other stuff. I am trying to figure out where the $45 credits came from so that I too can try to get them . I generally get screwed when I buy anything so I am happy now to have gotten as good a deal as I have so far...and have no problem increase my gains here .

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D