PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch PRo
Carrier: Sprint

loren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

or is it going to get beat in a month or 2? looking at sprint here.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:31 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Is the Evo 3D going to be the TOP of the LINE phone for a while??

If you ask gTen... The epic has already beat it.
lol.

There's always new stuff around the corner. The question to you is... What does top of the line mean to YOU. Biggest screen? Processor speed? Battery life? 3D?
Only YOU can determine which phone is the best (for you).
p.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

dougw03 is a n00b

Motorola Photon is coming out for Sprint.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
I think the MOTO is still locked down

Sent From My Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 06-20-2011, 01:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

my advice....don't listen to gTen, lol

and yeah moto is always locked down...
Old 06-20-2011, 01:54 PM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
my advice....don't listen to gTen, lol

and yeah moto is always locked down...
I said that cuz I heard something about MOTO unlocking.. guess I was misinformed

Sent From My Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2011, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Racincason is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Galaxy S 2, Optimus Black, and the moto are the only ones that i know of. but nothing that would be "better" in my opinion. HTC always gets the updates first from what i have noticed so i think i too will be going with the 3D.

Something new is always going to come out tho

Sprint Service & Repair
HTC EVO 3D!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

jmana is just getting started

I'm thinking the Samsung S2 (Within) is going to beat the Evo 3D. If you take the 3d capability out of the picture, the S2 is thinner, has a longer lasting battery, has a better screen, should be a "world phone", has a better camera, etc... And it may even come with LTE capability, at least that's a rumor I heard. The only complaint I've heard about the phone is the inability to customize the ROM, but that should be worked out soon too. That being said I am still getting the 3D on Friday, but if it doesn't impress me it's going back and I'll wait for the Samsung to come out (late July supposedly)
Old 06-20-2011, 04:15 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmana View Post
I'm thinking the Samsung S2 (Within) is going to beat the Evo 3D. If you take the 3d capability out of the picture, the S2 is thinner, has a longer lasting battery, has a better screen, should be a "world phone", has a better camera, etc... And it may even come with LTE capability, at least that's a rumor I heard. The only complaint I've heard about the phone is the inability to customize the ROM, but that should be worked out soon too. That being said I am still getting the 3D on Friday, but if it doesn't impress me it's going back and I'll wait for the Samsung to come out (late July supposedly)
you cant compare rumors to facts
Old 06-20-2011, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

jmana is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
you cant compare rumors to facts
True, and it may not have GSM or LTE, but Sprint isn't going to significantly cripple the current S2 when they turn it into the Within, so it's safe to say things like battery life, camera, and screen quality are all going to be much much better than the Evo.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D