PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 09:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ReFLeX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Early upgrade, No problem

I called and had the reset go through (I'm primary). My brother who has an upgrade November 1st but phone has died (hero), went in to the Sprint store to use my upgrade so he could get the 3D. They said they would make his upgrade a full 2 year upgrade for him but it would take a while. About 7 hours later it still hadn't happened, so I gave him this number. It went through immediately.

So we both get an upgrade, but get this. When this went through he was on the way to a Tiger's baseball game, so he pulled off the highway and went to a Sprint store in Detroit. He said give me the 3D, and gave them HIS line, and they deactivated MY line and upgraded MY line... Reset my upgrade to 2013, then he made a test call to his GF who was with him and it said I was callling... realized it and then re-did his line. So now I've been spending time calling this line AGAIN lol. I was going to get the 3D because he got his own, so I can basically sell my current Evo and get the 3D free and have to use it by the 30th.

The customer service is nice, but wow I hate that dumb b1tch at the store he was at. I called her and she was very mean about it even though it was her fault, saying she already fixed it, and I explained that no, 2013 is not my eligibility date. She said she couldn't do anything and it might take 48 hours.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
I'm trying do two lines one is up 1 for year up grade the other is not but both lines were started the same time .. anyone had luck moving up a secondary line ?

Sent From My Rooted Evo Using Tapatalk

I actually got both my line (Primary) an my Wife's line the secondary to get full upgrade.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

It didnt work for me, all they told me was that I can buy out my contract for 110 and ad that to my bill, I didnt want to do that cause my bill is high enough as it is.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Does this not work anymore..??

Old 09-16-2011, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
Does this not work anymore..??
I have not heard of anyone still doing this. I believe it is finished.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I switched last month using this and mine was not up until November this year. They charged me $25 to move it up but I did complain about dropped calls and poor reception (thats what the retention CS told me to do before they connected me to a super) Needless to say, they charged the fee to my bill and I was able to upgrade my wife's line 2 hours after we got off the phone. Does it still work now? IDK but it did still work last month!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D