PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yay View Post
Yup I purchased two from Wirefly with my BofA card and got an additional 50 bucks off each phone using BofA add it up. I don't think I will find another offer this good. 129.99 shipped for this phone is a steal
This is of course the cost to upgrade, not to buy the phone outright.
Awesome. I have additup but never use it. I will give that a try.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone or tablet
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 06-07-2011, 09:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul,TP, TP II, EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

robysch22 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 100% confirmed EVO3d on sale June 24th from sprint

Quote:
Yup I purchased two from Wirefly with my BofA card and got an additional 50 bucks off each phone using BofA add it up. I don't think I will find another offer this good. 129.99 shipped for this phone is a steal

can Wirefly upgrade Sero Plan 2 Premium ?
Old 06-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by robysch22 View Post
can Wirefly upgrade Sero Plan 2 Premium ?
Since they are 3rd party they may not be able to. But I have been able to upgrade at best buy with my wifes sero. I would just call them and see what they can do. It won't hurt to try.

Full Body Protection for your smartphone or tablet
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 06-07-2011, 09:50 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
You are awesome dude! I just checked and I can get the evo 3d for only $129.99 using additup. Will be ordering mine tonight. Thanks again for the reminder about additup.

Old 06-07-2011, 10:18 AM
yay
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1 and 2

yay is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
You are awesome dude! I just checked and I can get the evo 3d for only $129.99 using additup. Will be ordering mine tonight. Thanks again for the reminder about additup.

No problem man, I am just spreading the word. Another fellow on XDA deserves the credit. I was just reading along the posts and thought the same thing you did. HMmmm, I have Add it up but never use, let me go try it!! I called BofA to make sure my add it up was still working and active (because I have only used it once to make a purchase like two years ago) After that went to wirefly and thought hmm maybe I should upgrade my dads phone too because this deal is awesome, maybe they will take 50 bucks off each phone. Well it worked and now I got to evo 3d's coming my way. Yippee.

Also for everyone on the fence because of upgrade problems called this number: (88 843-2485, this is some type of customer retention line, and ask them if you can bump up your upgrade date. I just did this with my brother's phone (He is the primary account holder on a family plan) He went from a May 2012 upgrade date to after 5 p.m. tonight! how cool is that. I think Sprint is offering this for people because of the shifts from gold to silver member in the past couple of months.
Again I don't want to take credit for this, another member on XDA posted this,just passing on the word. Good luck.

I have no idea why the cool cool smiley guy is up there but he is supposed to be an "8", I can't edit him out.

Last edited by yay; 06-07-2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; Nexus S 4G Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I must say the hardware improvements look stunning, as far as it being longer and slimmer not as box like. The sense 3.0 ui interface is brilliant I'm really liking this phone more than I thought I would after watching that brief YouTube video from page 1 of this thread.

All you guys that are getting the HTC Evo 3d, y'all are some lucky animals lol and I know it will be an enjoyable experience.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

Read last night that at Target, with an renewal and trade in of your old Evo you can get the 3D for $40.00. Well called all the Targets in the Metro St.Louis area and none of them carry Sprint.

HTC Evo 3D for $40 at Target, with trade-in of an EVO 4G
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

icepick127001 is just getting started

I'm coming over to the dark side. Today at lunch I walked into BestBuy and submitted my pre-order for the EVO3D (Still rocking a Touch Pro2). I'm 12 on the list. How likely do you think it will be that I will receive one on day one (6/24) being this far down on the pre-order list?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
No problem man, I am just spreading the word. Another fellow on XDA deserves the credit. I was just reading along the posts and thought the same thing you did. HMmmm, I have Add it up but never use, let me go try it!! I called BofA to make sure my add it up was still working and active (because I have only used it once to make a purchase like two years ago) After that went to wirefly and thought hmm maybe I should upgrade my dads phone too because this deal is awesome, maybe they will take 50 bucks off each phone. Well it worked and now I got to evo 3d's coming my way. Yippee.

Also for everyone on the fence because of upgrade problems called this number: (88 843-2485, this is some type of customer retention line, and ask them if you can bump up your upgrade date. I just did this with my brother's phone (He is the primary account holder on a family plan) He went from a May 2012 upgrade date to after 5 p.m. tonight! how cool is that. I think Sprint is offering this for people because of the shifts from gold to silver member in the past couple of months.
Again I don't want to take credit for this, another member on XDA posted this,just passing on the word. Good luck.

I have no idea why the cool cool smiley guy is up there but he is supposed to be an "8", I can't edit him out.
Hey, I tried doing upgrade online and chose to keep my current plan but its still asking me for my social number. Don't feel like giving that out unnecessarily. Did you have to give yours?

Old 06-07-2011, 05:30 PM
yay
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 1 and 2

yay is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Hey, I tried doing upgrade online and chose to keep my current plan but its still asking me for my social number. Don't feel like giving that out unnecessarily. Did you have to give yours?

Yes I did. I was weary too but it is needed for sprints verification.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D