PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 12:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

icepick127001 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: June 4th possible launch date!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
The original evo is an iphone killer...This beast is a ipad 2 killer.

J/k lol

I hope it can hold it's own against the real competition the Galexy S 2. It funny not only do we fight against iOS but rival android headsets.
Yeah, so do I. My 2 year upgrade comes up on July 1 and I probably won't be able to hold out until the Galaxy S 2 is released. I'm already sick and tired of my Touch Pro 2. I'm guessing the Galaxy S 2 won't be at Sprint until October at the earliest.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:42 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepick127001 View Post
Yeah, so do I. My 2 year upgrade comes up on July 1 and I probably won't be able to hold out until the Galaxy S 2 is released. I'm already sick and tired of my Touch Pro 2. I'm guessing the Galaxy S 2 won't be at Sprint until October at the earliest.
The GS2 specs aren't any better than the Evo3D honestly by the time it has a US release we'll be talking about quad core phones or at least dual-core 2ghz.

Same thing with the SGS, the Snapdragon had already been out for so long that the hummingbird 1ghz was kinda getting to be old news when it finally came out.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:02 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

the shipped RUU just leaked, so it looks like the ROM is ready.....hopefully it will be out soon

RUU_Shooter_Sprint_WWE_1.11.651.2_Radio_radio_0.97 .00.0518_NV_SPCS_1.15_release_193503_signed.exe – 911HTC
Old 05-23-2011, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul,TP, TP II, EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

robysch22 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
the shipped RUU just leaked, so it looks like the ROM is ready.....hopefully it will be out soon

RUU_Shooter_Sprint_WWE_1.11.651.2_Radio_radio_0.97 .00.0518_NV_SPCS_1.15_release_193503_signed.exe – 911HTC

Looks like the chef has the recipe and is good to go…. Where are the ingredients?

Old 05-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work

Is there any historical basis for being able to make an educated guess of the release date based on the RUU leak? OMJ, are you more inclined to think June 4th is likely now?

I know we all have to wait and see, but things like this reignite the excitement and anticipation...
Old 05-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch PRo

loren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good workloren646 is keeping up the good work

i know.... my mouth is salivating. ready to attack like a canine on a leash.... just say the word sprint...
Old 05-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sprint...

There... I said it.
p.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

soooooooooooooooooooooo happy it leak means it right around the cornor woot woot
Old 05-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

no one actually got the file though so people think it's fake now lol...idk wut to think, hellpppppppp
Old 05-24-2011, 06:08 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by draghn View Post
Is there any historical basis for being able to make an educated guess of the release date based on the RUU leak? OMJ, are you more inclined to think June 4th is likely now?

I know we all have to wait and see, but things like this reignite the excitement and anticipation...
the EVO RUU was leaked on 5/21, phone released 6/4....not that is means the same will happen w/ the 3d, but hoping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklemepinks View Post
no one actually got the file though so people think it's fake now lol...idk wut to think, hellpppppppp
it's been downloaded w/ mirrors now....I'm downloading myself now

*EDIT* I've got bot the RUU & PG86IMG downloaded....I'll upload to shipped ROMs

Last edited by OMJ; 05-24-2011 at 07:27 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D