PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 03:40 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Questions about the EVO 3D

if you could ask Sprint / HTC a question, what would you ask them?

I'll try to take your questions and get in touch with our contacts - but no promises they'll answer any of them, ill try!

Last edited by Laos101; 03-23-2011 at 04:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Questions about the EVO 3D

Why did they eliminate the premium lines? I asked the customer service rep and he laughed and had no idea himself.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:02 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Does it support 5ghz wifi?

Option for turning off 3d if you don't want it at all?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work

Will it support LTE down the road or is it a strictly wimax only?

Oh and get wimax to Phoenix ASAP!!! Verizon's LTE here in the valley is smokin fast. I got to test drive my buddy's thunderbolt the other day and it was blazin. My EVO and I have network envy big time.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

This things or questions that I have listed are from this guy that calls him self Bluescreen on the andriodfourms. My Question is will this things be possible on the phone stated by Bluescreen...I think he said he was a Q&A in software so.....

First:
1) HTC EVO 3D will isolate twin cameras to produce the firsts 180 degree panoramic photo at 5mp resolution. (Option will be in sense UI)
2) HTC EVO will produce the first ever 10mp photo on cell phone by using what is called paralax photo capture (each camera will capture an image and over lay it to produce 10mp photo) (Once again tap on 10mp photo)
3) Light sampling will be independent of each CMOS sensor to produce what will be close to night vision capture (Night Owl)
4) EVO 3D Hollywood, EVO 3D is only device on the market with next generation Qualcomm processor's with built in DRM. EVO 3D will support all digital streaming content (Netflix, Hulu, and other independent sites with DRM subscriptions.)
5) YouTube 3D part of the EVO 3D Hollywood pack.
6) True 4G, EVO 3D will be the industry first (LTE+WimaX) device. Sprint has plans for all 4G devices to be backwards compatible and be able to support (Wimax+LTE) (Shift/Epic/EVO/etc.)
7) Will be the first none Nexus device to launch with Google 2.3.3 Gingerbread.
Worlds first qHD 3D display on a 4.3in screen (Pixel Density Classified)
9) Industry first dual channel 1gig DDRRAM and with active 4gig tri-channel ROM (5gig total Ram with unlimited ROM as SDcard will act as more like a HD drive)
10) That is just a few of the industry first that will be presented on EVO 3D launch.
There will be no thunder stolen, no spot light stolen, and no industry first stolen from HTC EVO 3D gram for gram this is undisputed superphone.

We will over clock the cpu, gpu, and memory to a point of embarrassment. Scorpion has had no problems testing at 2.0ghz, Andrenio x2 clocks, memory 50% clock. I know this would come at a cost to battery life, but larger battery will handle it better then current EVO. A phone launching the same time as EVO 3D will be irrelevant for at least one year. I think it best for companies to slow there roll and go with the flow and stay stock for the time being.
I wanted to launch EVO 3D July 4th for obvious reasons, but now it will be in June in celebration of EVO 4G one year anniversary.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

Victor_A is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Victor_A Send a message via Yahoo to Victor_A

WCDMA supports simultaneous voice and data according to the specs I saw on wiki, does the Evo 3D support this with sprint? (Talk and surf on the web at the same time without using wifi or 4G, only using evdo)
Old 03-23-2011, 11:40 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_A View Post
WCDMA supports simultaneous voice and data according to the specs I saw on wiki, does the Evo 3D support this with sprint? (Talk and surf on the web at the same time without using wifi or 4G, only using evdo)
wcdma is European cdma...its not the same...the specs you saw were for a European version/International version..not the one that will apear on sprint..

The tech your taking about is SVDO
Old 03-24-2011, 02:12 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Does it support 5ghz wifi?

Option for turning off 3d if you don't want it at all?
well it has the 2d/3d hardware switch, couldn't ya just leave it on 2d all the time?
Old 03-24-2011, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well it has the 2d/3d hardware switch, couldn't ya just leave it on 2d all the time?
lol...That's exactly what he'll have to do!

Last edited by Sauske; 03-25-2011 at 12:38 AM.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:51 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I thought that switch was for the camera toggle 3d/2d....at least thats what reviews said....

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D