PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 03:42 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: Who's buying the EVO 3D????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
I'm Gold so definitely planning on making the switch.

I'm just hoping that Scorpion doesn't eat up the bigger battery too fast...the fact the reps are not budging at all on expected battery life is not unexpected, but is somewhat ominous nonetheless. If it is same as Evo, it's all good. -e.
what kind of plan do you have? We have a 5 line family plan and still get Silver :/
Old 03-23-2011, 03:43 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:

I'm just hoping that Scorpion doesn't eat up the bigger battery too fast...the fact the reps are not budging at all on expected battery life is not unexpected, but is somewhat ominous nonetheless. If it is same as Evo, it's all good. -e.
In worst case you can probably underclock it for most use...that would save battery life..the consumption would only be during heavy tasks like gaming...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
yeah I got screwed w/ the silver crap too, but I'm gonna use an upgrade from another line.
Im doing that too, getting an EVO for the 2nd line on 3/31 then praying the nexus S comes out within the month. I dont want another EVO just because of the dated hardware. Either way, huge leap from the Hero
Old 03-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

That processor is a 45nm so by default will be better with power management. Additionally, the Adreno 220 uses less juice than the 200 we have now
Old 03-23-2011, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mr_e is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
what kind of plan do you have? We have a 5 line family plan and still get Silver :/
10+ years with Sprint.

I will have to persuade the Mrs. that it's best if I move ahead to a new phone so that I'll know all the tips and tricks when she gets hers in another year. -e.

Last edited by mr_e; 03-23-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

capthr is keeping up the good workcapthr is keeping up the good work

I also got reclassified to SILVER so I'll wait for the quad core processors later this year or 2012 unless Sprint has a window for EVO 4g owners to upgrade.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mdavis735 is just getting started
I will have it.Glad I didn't waste my upgrade on Evo shift. Seems to be a good phone,but no upgrade from Evo 3g
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
I was going to get it but since the premier rules changed I have to wait till next year. So by then I'm sure they'll be a better phone. Plus I want to wait for root.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
Old 03-23-2011, 04:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
10+ years with Sprint.

I will have to persuade the Mrs. that it's best if I move ahead to a new phone so that I'll know all the tips and tricks when she gets hers in another year. -e.
I got 1 yr to go for GOLD
Old 03-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work

I'll go wherever my chef (OMJ) goes! I can't wait for this phone to come out.

I also was classified in to silver with my 10 yr being 8/25/11. I knew I had more time than this, so I called and told them to look back further. Apparently they switched billing systems around 2000 and 2001. They confirmed that my official start date was in 2000 vs 2001 so I'm now GOLD baby! EVO 3D come to papa! Can't wait to show all my Apple Fanboy friends.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D