PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 06:00 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
[TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Hi twrp2.0 users,

As always should be done, I'd like to start off by giving credit/thanks to those in which it's owed. First off thank you TeamWin for creating this amazing touchscreen recovery ui for everyone to use! Thank you il Duce(xda) for starting the twrp theme's thread/sticky(xda) where I started making/sharing my twrp themes and special thanks to vanessaem(xda) for pushing me to start this thread!! Also want to thank Rydah805 & aedon and steal25(also all from xda) for sharing their theme's in which I used as templates to create these!

Alright lets get to why you guys are here.. My sports team themed twrp2.0 skins!! I have a few NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and 2 random ones already finished ready to download below! If you'd like a TWRP theme of your favorite sports team, let me know regardless of sport..I'M TAKING REQUESTS!!

Let me know what you guys think and if you like/appreciate them, hit the thanks button(It's simple but very effective)!!

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD!!

Post 1.. Football
Post 2.. Basketball
Post 3.. Baseball
Post 4.. Hockey
Post 5.. Soccer
Post 6.. Random

Quote:
Twrp 2.1 themes!!!

Quote:
Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

v1..

v2..

NCAA..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-25-2012 at 10:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:04 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Twrp 2.1 themes!!!

Quote:
Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

v1..

v2..

Other..

Last edited by lnando84; 07-23-2012 at 02:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:06 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Twrp 2.1 themes!!!

Quote:
Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-23-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:09 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Twrp 2.1 themes!!!

Quote:
Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 NHL Red Wings_ui.zip (3.87 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-23-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:09 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Twrp 2.1 themes!!!

COMING SOON!!!

Quote:
Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

Last edited by lnando84; 04-17-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:11 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Random Theme's

Quote:
Twrp 2.2 themes!!!
Quote:
Twrp 2.1 themes!!!

Quote:
Twrp 2.0 themes!!!

BlueGlass..

GreenGlow..

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 BlueGlass_ui.zip (1.29 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip lnando84 GreenGlow_ui.zip (1.46 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-17-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
I'm glade the 4 or so straight days I spent working the xmls went to good use

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 01-28-2012, 07:30 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
I'm glade the 4 or so straight days I spent working the xmls went to good use

LOL again thank you.. I appreciate what you(& Rydah805) did but please don't make it seem like it was all you..I spent and still spend LOTS & LOTS of time editing the xmls too!!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-28-2012 at 07:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Oh I know it wasn't all me.
I started off with his theme and made all my changes to make it what it was. Just as he started off with duces to make his

You did the same by making all your changes, all I'm saying is I'm glad I made a strong foundation for others to branch off of and make even better themes.

Jeez lol.

Last edited by aedon; 01-28-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Oh I know it wasn't all me.
I started off with his theme and made all my changes to make it what it was. Just as he started off with duces to make his

You did the same by making all your changes, all I'm saying is I'm glad I made a strong foundation for others to branch off of when I rewrote the xmls so others could make even better themes.

Jeez lol.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods