PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

@lnando84

Oh goodness!! I love those pictures!! What a beautiful dog that we lost... she looks so sweet. On the bright side, your new puppy is SO cute! I want to hold her! =]

Old 10-04-2012, 03:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

it booted ok but its missing some features and some are lil off

really appreciate man

http://s872.photobucket.com/albums/a...dMotives/twrp/

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 10-04-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:12 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
@lnando84

Oh goodness!! I love those pictures!! What a beautiful dog that we lost... she looks so sweet. On the bright side, your new puppy is SO cute! I want to hold her! =]
Yeah, my baby Dutchess was the biggest sweetheart..she's def missed!! And that's the first thing I said when I seen new lil Mocha(especially in her Eagles jersey).."Awww she's so cute"!! She loves attention so I'm sure she'd jump right into your arms!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
it booted ok but its missing some features and some are lil off

really appreciate man

twrp pictures by MixedMotives - Photobucket
Cool bro, those pics will be huge in helping me align everything correctly. I already made a few changes to the xml that I hope will fix a few things..just now need to realign a few of the button images themselves. I'll have a new test zip for ya shortly!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 10-26-2012, 05:58 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

@Karl

Hey bro, are you using the newest (2.3.1) version of twrp? I reworked the xml and made a few more changes. Hopefully it'll work better this time. Let me know how it goes..and if you can those photos(screenshots) were a huge help!!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7268248/tem...x1280%29ui.zip
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

yeah im using 2.3.1

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods