PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2011, 07:08 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 8/13 - Stock Rooted 2.08.651.2 - This is the Sprint Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Same one
it is frowned upon to post other peoples ROM/work.....you need to specify that this is xHausx ROM/work & not your own.....I would also link to his thread out of courtesy.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
it is frowned upon to post other peoples ROM/work.....you need to specify that this is xHausx ROM/work & not your own.....I would also link to his thread out of courtesy.
Good point... Op updated

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level

Op updated to reflect my rooting and deodexing of the Stock ROM. This was made from the official Sprint RUU.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

brahmachari99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Why is the file named 1.13.651.7? Did you link to the old ROM by mistake? Or is this the new 2.08 ROM, just named differently?
Old 08-25-2011, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmachari99 View Post
Why is the file named 1.13.651.7? Did you link to the old ROM by mistake? Or is this the new 2.08 ROM, just named differently?
WTF? How did I manager to do that? Let me look at it tonight but I am pretty sure its just a typo on my behalf.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmachari99 View Post
I fixed the typo. Thanks again for pointing that out.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] 8/27 - Stock Rooted 2.08.651.2 - With latest HTC OTA (8/26/2011)

I updated the ROM to include the lastest HTC OTA pushed out on 8/26/2011
Old 10-27-2011, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: SPRINT

leckey73 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Here is the plain vanilla stock ROM, deodexed and rooted by yours truly from the official Sprint 2.08.651.2 RUU leaked by football!

This is ROM only. It will not affect your boot loader, radios, or S-OFF. Flash in recovery like any other custom ROM.

Download: Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.2_Deodexed_Signed_(8 .26.2011).zip

Big thanks to football@xda for providing the source RUU. Source RUU can be found here: [ROM]RUU_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.08.651.2_Radio_0.97.10. 0808_NV_SPCS_1.31_003_release - xda-developers
How can i download this update?
Thanks
Old 11-03-2011, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by leckey73 View Post
How can i download this update?
Thanks
This isn't the most current version anymore for Sprint's Evo 3D. You can get the most recent stock rooted ROM here. If you are running a stock ROM already, you should be able to get the update by just checking for system updates. If you're on a custom ROM, the update will fail to install. If you're on a stock rooted ROM, you'll need to fix permissions for superuser.apk and the su binaries after installing the update.

Last edited by mwalt2; 11-04-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SERO Premium

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I cant see any update. It says nothing new whe I do a search. I ahve the CleanROM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Development