PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Spazmatic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ballistic Cases for Evo 3D shipping!

I just got my email notification and tracking number for my ballistic HC case for my Evo 3D. Not sure if they are shipping for regular orders yet, but preorders are shipping!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

Ruh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Ballistic Cases for Evo 3D shipping!

I was going to wait to get mine before posting, but I got the email too. I am a little worried because they still don't have it back up on their website yet lol.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Hover-Shuttle is becoming a great contributor

tracking says I'll have mine tomorrow, 'bout time

I guess I need to get me phone replaced now
Old 11-19-2011, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just got mine today.......this thing is awesome!! And now that I found out how to manually reset my phone without pulling the battery, I doubt ill ever take it off!! Proxy sensor works great, I don't have to mod it like I did the EVO one. Everything seems pretty solid. I gave it to my son for the "final approval" and without fail, while talking to grandma, he throws the phone down the steps. Not a scratch. Also, it still looks sweet as hell with the outer layer off!! AND IT HAS A KICK STAND!!
Old 11-19-2011, 05:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

how about a pic did the design change?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 11-19-2011, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

aj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaj48198 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Design didn't change at all. IDK why they took it down from their site.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

thanks looks nice
do the camera lens holes have shields ?
Old 11-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
thanks looks nice
do the camera lens holes have shields ?
Yep.

I like it over all. I'm not sure what changed on the design but mine has a "rev 02" stamped on the back of it. I got the black on black case.

My only complaint (so far)......the kick stand leaves the phone resting on the USB port :/. I must be missing something though, because my Otter Box has the same issue.

The countdown begins....I broke my Otter Box holster within a week (the kickstand/clip thingy is poorly designed and frail and the lip on the belt clip that holds onto the belt), and then the case itself within just over a month(thinner strip of plastic along the top broke in a fall). Though...I was told I must have just had bad luck/gotten one from a bad batch.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Ruh
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok...another thing I don't like...the clip on the holster isn't centered. I saw it before and wondered how it would play out. It looks like it'll leave the holster kind of tilting forward on my belt.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh View Post
Ok...another thing I don't like...the clip on the holster isn't centered. I saw it before and wondered how it would play out. It looks like it'll leave the holster kind of tilting forward on my belt.
The clip on the holster is centered, on the red/black one at least. I've had it on while at the club tonight and it stood up to the test. The only leaning it did was when I needed the wall to hold me up!! Funny thing about the Ballistic is that no one with an Otterbox case on either their EVO, 3VO, or iPhone wanted to do a drop test with me!! PANSIES!! I'm not bashing the Otterbox, but have some faith in your case!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories