PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 3D Accessories (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=321)
-   -   SEIDIO'S EVO 3D page is up... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=144549)

BRIVERS73 06-13-2011 10:15 PM

SEIDIO'S EVO 3D page is up...

Looks like there will be quite a few things to choose from. Check it out here

Ruh 06-18-2011 12:01 AM

Re: SEIDIO'S EVO 3D page is up...

Drooling over it all...

Chuck_IV 06-18-2011 09:54 PM

I kinda gave up on Seidio because of the Touch Pro 2 issues I had. Their shell broke 3 times. They replaced it the first time and that one broke within a little over a month and they were very reluctant to replace that but they finally did and the 3rd one broke about 3 months later.

The little clips that held it on kept breaking off. I dunno how they worked with the EVO but I'm not trusting them this timer around.

I gave up and bought a gel case from Boxwave that actually ended up fitting Seidio's belt click, so it worked out great.

As for the page, it's nice they list things, but without pictures, it's kinda worthless at this point.

jmana 06-19-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 2116725)
I kinda gave up on Seidio because of the Touch Pro 2 issues I had. Their shell broke 3 times. They replaced it the first time and that one broke within a little over a month and they were very reluctant to replace that but they finally did and the 3rd one broke about 3 months later.

The little clips that held it on kept breaking off. I dunno how they worked with the EVO but I'm not trusting them this timer around.

I gave up and bought a gel case from Boxwave that actually ended up fitting Seidio's belt click, so it worked out great.

As for the page, it's nice they list things, but without pictures, it's kinda worthless at this point.

That's the complete opposite experience I had with Seidio, the case for my TP2 has been indestructible!

Chuck_IV 06-19-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmana (Post 2116890)
That's the complete opposite experience I had with Seidio, the case for my TP2 has been indestructible!

Consider yourself lucky. Go look at the reviews on Amazon. I wasn't the only one with that issue by far.

Looks like there will be many cases out there for the 3D anyway, unlike the TP2, where it was kinda slim pickins.

Ruh 06-21-2011 02:34 PM

Not sure if they were there starting yesterday or today...but some pictures are starting to pop up!

jmana 06-21-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruh (Post 2117753)
Not sure if they were there starting yesterday or today...but some pictures are starting to pop up!

It's interesting that the Surface case appears to be of a 2 piece design, but if you look at the pics the 2 pieces don't seem to line up properly! The Active case looks interesting, would definitely add a lot more grip, but seems like it would add extra bulk too.

Ruh 06-22-2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmana (Post 2117773)
It's interesting that the Surface case appears to be of a 2 piece design, but if you look at the pics the 2 pieces don't seem to line up properly! The Active case looks interesting, would definitely add a lot more grip, but seems like it would add extra bulk too.

Yea I see that. Hopefully they were just as excited as I am and didn't put it together right for the photo while in a hurry to get it done LOL.

Ideally, I would like to get a blue Surface with kickstand and then get the CONVERT with holster for myself. Then for my wife just get her the amethyst surface with kickstand or amethyst active.

I am going to have to call to figure out if my choices will work for me though lol.

jmana 06-22-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruh (Post 2118106)
Yea I see that. Hopefully they were just as excited as I am and didn't put it together right for the photo while in a hurry to get it done LOL.

Ideally, I would like to get a blue Surface with kickstand and then get the CONVERT with holster for myself. Then for my wife just get her the amethyst surface with kickstand or amethyst active.

I am going to have to call to figure out if my choices will work for me though lol.

Yeah but they did it with every color Surface case pic! I am wondering if they screwed up with the manufacturing of it? If so I hope they fix it before they start sending them out!

Ruh 06-22-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmana (Post 2118128)
Yeah but they did it with every color Surface case pic! I am wondering if they screwed up with the manufacturing of it? If so I hope they fix it before they start sending them out!

I am wondering if they took the picture once with a special one and did some kind of rendering with all the other colors. You know what I mean....like green screened it or something like that. Cause I had noticed that too...but figured that I was really just looking at one phone that was colored several different ways.